KO

iHerb 상품평

₩25,134

₩29,566

할인금액: ₩4,432 (15% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Bearable

Reviewer3086304님께서 Aug 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is bearable. However I think those with favors are better. I used to take this brand of fish oil but I have switch to Carlson fish oil 2 years ago.

Love it

Reviewer1283167님께서 Jul 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel very confident taking Nordic Naturals because I know that it is a pure and high quality product. I suffer from food allergies and it's great to have a product that doesn't contain lots of flavourings and added preservatives.. Just simple, pure and effective cod liver oil! You only need to take a teaspoon to get your daily amount of omega3 which is a lot less than with other products I've tried. And no reflux or fishy aftertaste either. I keep buying and would deffinietely reccomend!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

recommended by my naturopathic physician

Reviewer1756167님께서 Feb 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking Cod Liver Oil for years, but was recently convinced that I need to be more vigilant about taking one with the highest reputation for purity and no added vitamins. This one is it.

superior to other brands

Reviewer2246756님께서 Nov 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This oil was light and pleasant and stood fresh longer than cheaper priced competition, which my mom ended up tossing out, because it started to get heavy and smelly in a month. But she finished the bottle of this oil.

Best if you like fish

Reviewer3268842님께서 Mar 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I hate flavored fish oil, and I like fish to taste like fish so this works for me. I'd consider adding this to my anchovy pizza, lol. And its a bit cheaper than the flavored ones. Wish they made a bigger bottle though.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very good product, very less fishy although no added flavor.

Reviewer3021758님께서 Aug 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good brand. iherb did very good packing as well when it shipped to Singapore.

My baby loves it

Reviewer2265245님께서 Oct 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this bottle because the Nordic Naturals Baby DHA was not in stock. My 6 month old refused it at first when i mixed it into her homemade baby formula or solids. I almost gave up until one day i tried feeding it to her by itself. Now she is the happiest and healthiest 9 month old baby in the block! I tend to feed her 1 tsp after her egg yolk lunch. She loves it!

Nordic Naturals Arctic Cod Liver Oil

Reviewer2830617님께서 Dec 12, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good product. Leaves no fishy after taste. Causes no epagastric distress such as burping up a fishy taste.

Great Price

Reviewer1360816님께서 Jul 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Only Cod Liver Oil I use--Very pure. Wonderful price, a few dollars cheaper than at any local store!

Ireland

Reviewer3222003님께서 Sep 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very subtle taste from this liquid oil which is good. I think this is a very good product.

상품 1-10 중 전체 21 상품