KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 49 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Excellent Product

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2913428님께서 Feb 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking Zyflamend for over 3 years now on the advice of my rheumatologist. Late last fall I was laid off and found myself unable to afford it. Not purchasing it was a big mistake. Within 4 weeks my joints and muscles went beyond aching into intense pain. So foregoing payment of a bill to purchase this again was worth the late charge and a decrease in pain.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Zyflamend: Has it changed or have I changed?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2631717님께서 Nov 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I first tried Zyflamend, it worked marvelously to relieve my rheumatism. Then suddenly it started to lose its magic. I had to add Boswellia and Serrapaptase in order to reduce my inflammation and pain. Meanwhile, I have discovered that the company has been bought by Procter and Gamble, makers of dishwashing liquid and Pampers. I am wondering whether they have "adjusted" the manufacturing process in order to save costs - especially as others have also complained of reduced potency. Millie from Canuckland

AMAZING

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1829241님께서 Dec 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Buy Zyflamend. I promise if you are sick you will heal within 2-3 days. Use this and Apple Cider Vinegar, Larix, and ginger force.

It works!!!

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Sickness-ELIMINATOR님께서 Aug 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great herbal anti-inflammatory formula!! As a Dentist, and as someone who has my own share of aches and pains, Zyflamend is one of the best products I've found on the market. Unlike many prescription medications which have both high markup, & some unwanted side-effects, this product does the job and is reasonably priced. I use it daily, and recommend it to many of my clients. The combination of herbs is responsible for helping the muscles & joints to be much less tense & painful, thereby helping you feel better all the way around. Try it with magnesium as well, for an even better effect.) It is important to cut down inflammation in the body, as it is responsible for many illnesses from arthritus to heart disease & cancer. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Great Product!

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Jasmine44님께서 May 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband & I have taken Zyflamend for several years to combat the effects of joint inflammation as a result of Lymes Disease. A big plus is that it works throughout all systems in the body & has been shown to protect the prostate.

상품 1-5 중 전체 49 상품