KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

For arthritis

Reviewer1259171님께서 Jan 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband has arthritis. It is genetic. His has been kept well under control so that he lives a normal life. This is a good product.

Shipping procedure

Reviewer2374566님께서 Feb 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My only concern is that it took 7 days to receive the order. When I first started to order online I would get the order in 3 to 4 days.

Zyflamend

Reviewer2279055님께서 Mar 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do believe that this product works for pain

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Helps but not a miracle cure

Reviewer3122792님께서 Apr 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husbands seems to have gotten arthritis in his shoulder so I read on Dr. Weil`s web page to try New Chapter, Zyflamend. My husband has taken the whole bottle now and he has had some relief. The pain is still there so it is not a miracle cure but the pain is not as bad as it was so it has helped some according to my husband.

Zyflamend

Reviewer3149353님께서 May 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I believe this helps systemically with inflammation more than actually relieving the pain. It does help with the pain, but does not to seem to totally relieve it.

Zyflamend

Reviewer2685081님께서 Oct 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Reduces inflamation, helps arthritis symptoms.

subsitute for Inflamed by ARG

Reviewer3323341님께서 Oct 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Looks like a good formula; am using as substitute for Inflamed by ARG.

Good Product

craftygirl님께서 Feb 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I only gave it 4 stars as it has been only 2 weeks. More flexibility for my knees and hip and some reduced pain but feel still lots pain from plantar fasciitis. I am looking forward to another few weeks to see. Great quick ship from iherb thanks.

Cap broken

Reviewer1165793님께서 Feb 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The bottle cap was broken when I received it, so the capsules kind of stuck together until I found a new cap to fit. I probably should have returned it, but I was eager to start on it after trying the sample I received. I haven't been taking this long enough yet to know for sure if it will help with aches and pains, but it does seem to help me sleep better.

Helpful meds

Reviewer2601740님께서 Feb 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have purchased Zyflamend caps before. They are very helpful in controlling and handling inflammation, doesn't matter where, in the body. It is an item that is very handy to have around after an injury.

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품