KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Stress buster supreme

Reviewer2764354님께서 Dec 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This holy basil is a stress busting bomb in a capsule. This stuff works everytime, it improves my mood, gives me a lift and burns away the accumulated dross that drags me down.

GREAT PRODUCT

Reviewer2650638님께서 Jun 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product! I have ordered my 4th bottle. My firend an herbalist refered this product for me for stress and anxiety and it has help! It has helped with headaches. My dr gave me an anti- depressant to take and I didn't like the effects of the pill and tried New Chapter's Holy Basil and i love it. It's a great product, no side effects. I take pressure pills and this and am find. I was getting bad migrane headaches and this has really help. I would definitely suggest getting this product. You will not be dissappointed.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

new chapter super critical holy basil

Reviewer1546087님께서 Feb 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I began using Holy Basil to help calm me. I think my Cortisol level was quite high. I was stuck in the fight or flight mode. I feel much better now.

Farewell to anxiety!

Reviewer3265390님께서 Jan 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Holy Basil is relief for me with minor to moderate anxiety attacks. I recommend it completely for giving me a sense of calmness, increased ability to focus, and more comprehensive cognitive functions.

Good for balance

Reviewer1750731님께서 Oct 26, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take Holy Basil daily. I noticed a difference right away in a more balanced blood sugar level.

Review of Super Critical Holy Basil

Reviewer2428646님께서 Jul 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this product. Definitely helps me to feel better. Takes the edge off without high powered drugs. Seems to have additional benefit in controlling overeating.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

When I ran out of this...

Reviewer1671207님께서 Feb 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I discovered that I was feeling really stressed. I hadn't been sure that it was helping me, but I now know that it was. Since going back on it, I am better able to deal with the stresses in my life.

calming supplement

Reviewer2117535님께서 Feb 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this after dinner. It helps me calm down after a long day and I've noticed improved sleep when I take it daily.

Great for stress!

Reviewer1629502님께서 Sep 13, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

Holy Basil is amazing for stress and also helps my chronic hives condition. Adds calmness. No side effects.

Excellent Stress Control and Sleep Enhancer

Reviewer1652756님께서 Jan 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a horribly stressful job and wasn't sleeping at all so I bought holy basil just in an effort to try anything to help. Boy, I can't rave enough about how I sleep through the night, wake up refreshed and feel so much less stressed during the day. I even convinced my husband to use it and he can't live without it now either. Of course, iherb's price is the best which makes it even better!

상품 1-10 중 전체 64 상품