KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩46,080
₩70,887
할인금액: ₩24,808 (35% 할인)
64 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.6 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 64 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Stress buster supreme

12 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2764354님께서 Dec 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This holy basil is a stress busting bomb in a capsule. This stuff works everytime, it improves my mood, gives me a lift and burns away the accumulated dross that drags me down.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

GREAT PRODUCT

12 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2650638님께서 Jun 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product! I have ordered my 4th bottle. My firend an herbalist refered this product for me for stress and anxiety and it has help! It has helped with headaches. My dr gave me an anti- depressant to take and I didn't like the effects of the pill and tried New Chapter's Holy Basil and i love it. It's a great product, no side effects. I take pressure pills and this and am find. I was getting bad migrane headaches and this has really help. I would definitely suggest getting this product. You will not be dissappointed.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

new chapter super critical holy basil

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1546087님께서 Feb 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I began using Holy Basil to help calm me. I think my Cortisol level was quite high. I was stuck in the fight or flight mode. I feel much better now.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Farewell to anxiety!

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3265390님께서 Jan 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Holy Basil is relief for me with minor to moderate anxiety attacks. I recommend it completely for giving me a sense of calmness, increased ability to focus, and more comprehensive cognitive functions.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Good for balance

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1750731님께서 Oct 26, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take Holy Basil daily. I noticed a difference right away in a more balanced blood sugar level.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 64 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »