KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Very very nice

Reviewer1601761님께서 Feb 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used it whne i had a cold, gave it to my fiance for his cold and sinus problems and he loves it so much he bougth some himself, we took more than one a day though. A lil expensive though

Very good

Reviewer1654938님께서 Oct 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Took together with Natural Factors, Lung, Bronchial & Sinus Health, helped me stay healthy without a doubt and cleared up my persistant cough and bronchitis! Will buy again!

Sinus help

Reviewer1675281님께서 Sep 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sinus and Respiratory: seems to be helping with my allergies.

Good Stuff

Reviewer2990443님께서 Nov 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really seemed to work good within four days. Definitly feel more clearer in my sinuses after taking it and keeping off colds.

New Chapter Sinus and Respiratory

Reviewer2287308님께서 Feb 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

New Chapter manufacture Products with integrity, and this one does not disappoint, the right herb mixture and balance,Herbs are so valuable in a balanced diet.

Definitely helps!

Reviewer2086831님께서 Oct 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've noticed a definite improvement in my seasonal allergies with this product. It started working right away!

Sinus help!

Reviewer2249741님께서 Apr 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product works to keep my sinuses open and clear.

respiratory help

4957304264518295235님께서 Jun 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm taking this in conjunction with the Immune Punch - so whilst my allergies may be improving .... I may not know exactly which formulation is helping the most!

Good not brilliant

reflexheather님께서 Jan 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Dr.Michael Murray respiratory formula is much better. Didn't notice much improvement with this but helped a bit. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

- Husband had two full-blown flus while on this! -

dinnair님께서 Jul 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's weird, coz the ingredients seem really good and I trust the quality of product from this company. But as mentioned, my hubby had two full-blown flus (respiratory infections) with severe nasal congestion, breathing difficulty, fever and cough for two weeks while on this and this product did not help at all. I thought it would also help strengthen the immune system which will prevent or help one recover from respiratory infection, but it did not do that either. It's disappointing coz the product is pricey and I was hoping it'd help.

상품 41-50 중 전체 52 상품