KO

iHerb 상품평

₩19,912

₩30,629

할인금액: ₩10,717 (35% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

new chapter supercritical sinus and respiratory

Reviewer1248895님께서 Oct 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

seems to work good at cleaning out phlem.

Good Stuff

Reviewer2990443님께서 Nov 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really seemed to work good within four days. Definitly feel more clearer in my sinuses after taking it and keeping off colds.

Sinus help!

Reviewer2249741님께서 Apr 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product works to keep my sinuses open and clear.

nice

Reviewer1427888님께서 Aug 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

very effective

Will keep on using it

Reviewer1841103님께서 Mar 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good product. My husband gets constant Sinus infections and since he's being using it, he is doing great.

Very very nice

Reviewer1601761님께서 Feb 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used it whne i had a cold, gave it to my fiance for his cold and sinus problems and he loves it so much he bougth some himself, we took more than one a day though. A lil expensive though

New Chapter Sinus and Respiratory

Reviewer2287308님께서 Feb 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

New Chapter manufacture Products with integrity, and this one does not disappoint, the right herb mixture and balance,Herbs are so valuable in a balanced diet.

respiratory help

4957304264518295235님께서 Jun 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm taking this in conjunction with the Immune Punch - so whilst my allergies may be improving .... I may not know exactly which formulation is helping the most!

Good not brilliant

reflexheather님께서 Jan 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Dr.Michael Murray respiratory formula is much better. Didn't notice much improvement with this but helped a bit. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

- Husband had two full-blown flus while on this! -

dinnair님께서 Jul 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's weird, coz the ingredients seem really good and I trust the quality of product from this company. But as mentioned, my hubby had two full-blown flus (respiratory infections) with severe nasal congestion, breathing difficulty, fever and cough for two weeks while on this and this product did not help at all. I thought it would also help strengthen the immune system which will prevent or help one recover from respiratory infection, but it did not do that either. It's disappointing coz the product is pricey and I was hoping it'd help.

상품 41-50 중 전체 52 상품