KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

great relief

Reviewer3095414님께서 Dec 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for my mother who had never fully gotten over a respiratory infection from the spring. It kept coming back when she would get stressed or run down. By day 2 of taking this she was greatly improved. The terrible coughing spells subsided and she could sleep through the night without waking up smothering. The best part was that they didn't upset her stomach, as so many things do, so she was able to take them even twice a day and speed the healing. I highly recommend these.

good product

Reviewer2010696님께서 Jul 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

good product

Immune support

Reviewer3237124님께서 Oct 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

With this product taken one softgel a day only, I don´t get sick

FANTASTIC Product!

BeckySue님께서 Mar 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good!

it works

maybeeysu님께서 Jul 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i tried it only on an infancy sinusitis, it works.

Love this stuff!!!

Reviewer1367057님께서 Feb 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this! I had a cough and sinus congestion. I took a few to start and followed every meal with one and felt better in 3 days!

Works well

Reviewer3128534님께서 Feb 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has definitely reduced my husband's allergies and sinus problems which are very severe. We can't afford for him to take two per day, so he takes one every day and still experiences the benefits.

Definitely helps!

Reviewer2086831님께서 Oct 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've noticed a definite improvement in my seasonal allergies with this product. It started working right away!

Very good

Reviewer1654938님께서 Oct 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Took together with Natural Factors, Lung, Bronchial & Sinus Health, helped me stay healthy without a doubt and cleared up my persistant cough and bronchitis! Will buy again!

Sinus help

Reviewer1675281님께서 Sep 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sinus and Respiratory: seems to be helping with my allergies.

상품 31-40 중 전체 52 상품