KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Immune support

Reviewer3237124님께서 Oct 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

With this product taken one softgel a day only, I don´t get sick

Great Product

Reviewer3248144님께서 Sep 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't be without these for sinus infection prevention, I haven't had one for 3 years until I stopped taking them for a while.

great relief

Reviewer3095414님께서 Dec 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for my mother who had never fully gotten over a respiratory infection from the spring. It kept coming back when she would get stressed or run down. By day 2 of taking this she was greatly improved. The terrible coughing spells subsided and she could sleep through the night without waking up smothering. The best part was that they didn't upset her stomach, as so many things do, so she was able to take them even twice a day and speed the healing. I highly recommend these.

FANTASTIC Product!

BeckySue님께서 Mar 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good!

Works well

Reviewer3128534님께서 Feb 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has definitely reduced my husband's allergies and sinus problems which are very severe. We can't afford for him to take two per day, so he takes one every day and still experiences the benefits.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

new chapter supercritical sinus and respiratory

Reviewer1248895님께서 Oct 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

seems to work good at cleaning out phlem.

Will keep on using it

Reviewer1841103님께서 Mar 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good product. My husband gets constant Sinus infections and since he's being using it, he is doing great.

Love this stuff!!!

Reviewer1367057님께서 Feb 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this! I had a cough and sinus congestion. I took a few to start and followed every meal with one and felt better in 3 days!

it works

maybeeysu님께서 Jul 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i tried it only on an infancy sinusitis, it works.

nice

Reviewer1427888님께서 Aug 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

very effective