KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Fabulous

Reviewer2639115님께서 Nov 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really works. Took one at the first sign of a cold, and the cold never came! I'm sold.

Love it!!!!

Reviewer3256174님께서 Nov 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great, but I don't follow the instructions. I take about one every 2 to 3 hours when I get a cold and it works!!!!!

Sinus Relief

Reviewer2679410님께서 Sep 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product keeps my sinuses drained. I also have less problem with congested sinuses since I started taking this product.

WORKS!

Reviewer1938636님께서 Sep 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was my second purchased, helped when family got the flu.

New Chapter, Sinus and Respiratory

Reviewer2218460님께서 Aug 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is awesome! Since I've been taking it, I may only get one sinus infection a year, instead of the 4 or 5 I used to get!

Supercritical Sinus and Respiratory softgels

Reviewer2993783님께서 May 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Previous to using supercritical sinus and respiratory softgels, I would have to take prednisone every spring - not this year. This combination of herbs is wonderful.

excellent

Reviewer1265585님께서 Mar 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been 'sinus - issue' free since I started taking these.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A MUST for your medicine cabinet!

Reviewer1736272님께서 Feb 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was recommended to me and this is the third bottle I have purchased. It is powerful -- and so is the smell of garlic from the capsule. Definitely take it with a meal as the directions suggest. I believe these caps kept me from being much sicker when a wave of cold and sinus infections came to my area. I'm taking one every day for at least another month, just for good measure.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent natural way to fight the common cold.

Reviewer1430302님께서 Feb 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has worked consistently for the last three years when I have had a cold. I take only one softgel a day. Along with this, I use saline solution to clease the nasal passages. The colds have only lasted three to four days at a minor level. I am able to go to work comfortably.

Awesome product

Reviewer1680055님께서 Jan 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I felt relief within the first day of taking this product. I had a severe repeatable chest and sinus inflammation and infection. I took 2 a day and within a week, I was taking one a day for maintenance.

상품 31-40 중 전체 52 상품