KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

What relief!

Reviewer1196466님께서 Aug 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

These tablets work really well! I can breathe much more easily!

Great sinus & respiratory product

Reviewer1711931님께서 Jul 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Makes a world of difference in allergy season

Will keep on using it

Reviewer1841103님께서 Mar 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good product. My husband gets constant Sinus infections and since he's being using it, he is doing great.

Kicks a cold... FAST!

Reviewer1431330님께서 Feb 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

When taken at the first sign of cold/cough, this product is GREAT! I always keep some on hand so my family and I can stay ahead of the game (during 'cold season'.)

great product

Reviewer3346418님께서 Feb 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love all New Chapter products but this is definately a must have on hand. the ingredients are awesome and it really does the job.

New Chapter Sinus and Respiratory

Reviewer2287308님께서 Feb 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

New Chapter manufacture Products with integrity, and this one does not disappoint, the right herb mixture and balance,Herbs are so valuable in a balanced diet.

Very very nice

Reviewer1601761님께서 Feb 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used it whne i had a cold, gave it to my fiance for his cold and sinus problems and he loves it so much he bougth some himself, we took more than one a day though. A lil expensive though

no more Singulair!!

Reviewer2879380님께서 Jan 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband was on Singulair for breathing issues. The copay on his perscription went up again!! We have been so pleased with all of the products from New Chapter that he decided to try the Sinus and Respiratory as a daily "replacement" He had used the Sinus and Respiratory for cold issues and it worked beautifully so he figured it was worth a try. He is now on month #3 without Singulair!!!!

Good!

Reviewer3054676님께서 Dec 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product from New chapter!

Helps

Reviewer2148622님께서 Dec 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have terrible chronic sinusitis--not weather related it's all the time. Tried everything. The New Chapter Sinus and respiratory is helping a little=probably have to give it more time.

상품 21-30 중 전체 52 상품