KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

i love this! wow relief.

Reviewer2262292님께서 Nov 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

im asthmatic and have chronic sinus issues. decided to try this sinus and respiratory blend by new chapter. so glad i did. this is a bit pricey but in my opinion well worth it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This is a magic pill that works!

Reviewer2729891님께서 Jan 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

From the first pill I took -my sinuses cleared right up and I could breathe again. My breathing is so much better and I have no wheezing like I have had all winter. I will keep this pill always in my home.

fast recovery

Reviewer3346815님께서 Feb 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've taken the capsules once a day, when I felt the cold coming. After three days I was fine, my cold was gone. Before it took me at least a week to get over the cold.

Great sinus support.

Reviewer1738839님께서 Feb 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got these based on the reviews & I'm happy I did. I have been plagued with sinus congestion on & off for some time now. I have taken decongestants, prescription medication & antibiotics. One of these a day has reduced the sinus build up around my eyes & cleared my nasal passages. Finally some natural relief.

WORKS!

Reviewer1938636님께서 Sep 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was my second purchased, helped when family got the flu.

Sinus Relief

Reviewer2679410님께서 Sep 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product keeps my sinuses drained. I also have less problem with congested sinuses since I started taking this product.

New Chapter, Supercritical Sinus and Respiratory

Reviewer2872468님께서 Apr 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

These capsules really worked for me. After years of trying other products these are the ones for me from now on.

great sinus product

Reviewer2169361님께서 Jun 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellant especially in areas of high pollen. Reduces swelling and nasal drip

Great Product

Reviewer3248144님께서 Sep 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't be without these for sinus infection prevention, I haven't had one for 3 years until I stopped taking them for a while.

Sinus & Respiratory

Reviewer1968624님께서 Oct 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product to keep on hand for first sign of a cold.

상품 21-30 중 전체 52 상품