KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

FANTASTIC Product!

BeckySue님께서 Mar 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good!

good product

Reviewer2010696님께서 Jul 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

good product

great relief

Reviewer3095414님께서 Dec 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for my mother who had never fully gotten over a respiratory infection from the spring. It kept coming back when she would get stressed or run down. By day 2 of taking this she was greatly improved. The terrible coughing spells subsided and she could sleep through the night without waking up smothering. The best part was that they didn't upset her stomach, as so many things do, so she was able to take them even twice a day and speed the healing. I highly recommend these.

Sinus & Respiratory

Reviewer1968624님께서 Oct 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product to keep on hand for first sign of a cold.

Great Product

Reviewer3248144님께서 Sep 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't be without these for sinus infection prevention, I haven't had one for 3 years until I stopped taking them for a while.

great sinus product

Reviewer2169361님께서 Jun 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellant especially in areas of high pollen. Reduces swelling and nasal drip

Great sinus support.

Reviewer1738839님께서 Feb 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got these based on the reviews & I'm happy I did. I have been plagued with sinus congestion on & off for some time now. I have taken decongestants, prescription medication & antibiotics. One of these a day has reduced the sinus build up around my eyes & cleared my nasal passages. Finally some natural relief.

fast recovery

Reviewer3346815님께서 Feb 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've taken the capsules once a day, when I felt the cold coming. After three days I was fine, my cold was gone. Before it took me at least a week to get over the cold.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This is a magic pill that works!

Reviewer2729891님께서 Jan 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

From the first pill I took -my sinuses cleared right up and I could breathe again. My breathing is so much better and I have no wheezing like I have had all winter. I will keep this pill always in my home.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

i love this! wow relief.

Reviewer2262292님께서 Nov 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

im asthmatic and have chronic sinus issues. decided to try this sinus and respiratory blend by new chapter. so glad i did. this is a bit pricey but in my opinion well worth it!

상품 1-10 중 전체 34 상품