KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Better than SSRI

Reviewer2862251님께서 Jul 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a wonderful product for depression/anxiety without the side effects of prescription antidepressants. I have tried numerous other brands without much luck. I am very grateful to find this brand.

beat the blues....

Reviewer2915988님께서 Jan 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

ok more than just the blues...i have tried other brands of st. johns wort and frankly this is the best one i have used. it is a life saver. if you struggle with depression and don't want to subject yourself to being a lab rat for the mental health industry, then do some of your own research. there is a combination of supplements that can make more than just a noticeable difference.

Mood Take Care

Reviewer2869362님께서 Aug 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used many different St. John's Wort products and this is the best of all of them. I use only 1 a day in the summer and two a day in the winter. Very effective, a very good product.

Mrs. Mary Lou Vetsch

Reviewer1547006님께서 Sep 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this product. It has helped a lot with the mild depression that I have. I only need to take one capsule a day. I will definitely be ordering this again. Thank you.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I took one a day to get me through New England Winters.

Reviewer1156637님께서 Apr 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like these capsules. I have also bought from iHerb and other places a variety of tinctures of St. John's Wort. I also do well with the tinctures.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent if needed for it's very strong potency

Reviewer2694630님께서 Dec 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product I cannot take because the potency of the St John's Wort is to high, I believe it's the new version of "Serofin". I am trying St John's 27 when needed, it's great just not as strong as this one.

New Chapter Mood Care

Reviewer1026214님께서 Sep 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Didn't really notice a difference in mood or any other functions such as sleep and anxiety. Took 2 capsules as directed sort of upset my stomach will cut back to one and give it another chance.

Nothing!!!

Reviewer2194319님께서 Jan 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Did not do anything for me.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품