KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

my opinion

Reviewer1197019님께서 Jul 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

fine

good potency

Reviewer1622002님께서 May 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this got rave reviews for stress, anxiety, and memory improvement. but i've found even just one cap/day makes me dopey, not the desired effect for me. perhaps the dosage is too high. i've purchased NOW's empty vcaps and plan to open the holy basil caps to half the dosage. definitely potent though. otherwise well tolerated.

good basil

Reviewer1059100님께서 May 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great herb ,great for calmness

Holy Basil

Reviewer3283560님께서 Feb 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Upon recommendation from Dr.Oz my wife tried the product and reports a marked decrease in her stress level after about two weeks use.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Keeping the train on the tracks!

Reviewer1022682님께서 Feb 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have more energy than most people, just 4 hours of sleep every night and huge responsabilities... but I love it! However, sometimes it gets too tight in timing and everything at the same time than here comes the stomack cramps, the fist in the chest and there goes the anxiety crisis! Now, when I know it is going to be one of those days... I take 2 Holy Basil caps. It doesn't take away my high drive or my efficiency but stop me from reaching this uncomfortable level of stress where I need a paper bag to breath in. It works quickly and last ... wow, I can swim in a sea of sharks with a very peacefull feeling, calm and get all done smiling! It was recommended to me by a customer at my Inn and I was amazingly surprised of the results (since I don't take any of that stuff normally). Now, I recommend it when I see someone hanging on the ceiling from high stress. Good little helper to keep on the shelf when needed.

Good one

Reviewer1669385님께서 Feb 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this one because it does not contain carob like many new chapter products.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Still lost in the post but...

Reviewer1955311님께서 Jan 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've had this before, so I can review it with confidence. It definitely is a bit of a spiritual experience in a bottle and I'm very impressed by New Chapter. I agree with the people who say it's worth paying more for this brand.

Best for stress

Reviewer2897505님께서 Sep 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this for years for stress. Tried other brands and this is the one that works best for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer2567549님께서 Apr 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It helps with a good night sleep and combat with nightly hives. I took it every night for about a year. Now I use it once a while. No more hives at night.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer1177817님께서 Apr 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

i think it has helped some.

상품 1-10 중 전체 31 상품