KO

iHerb 상품평

₩26,150

₩40,226

할인금액: ₩14,076 (35% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

The best out there

Reviewer1676871님께서 May 16, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been in the health food industry for 14 years and a professional herbalist for 12. This particular product, and I have tested a plethora of them, is by far the best there is. I take it myself for stress relief, and I regularly recommend it for anxiety, SAD, chronic pain, IBS, and now I've got my dog and my neighbor's dog on it with turmeric for arthritis and hip dysplasia pain; all of that with success.

Mood booster

Reviewer3217626님께서 Apr 02, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I added this (as directed) to my usual regimen of omega-3 supplement and multi and have noticed a definite improvement in mood after a week or two. I've been taking it regularly for several months now and it seems to be working even better. Zoloft's effects wear off over time and SSRIs can increase GI bleeding (especially when taken with NSAIDs). So the fact that Holy Basil's anti-inflammatory is an added bonus--it seems to do the work of both SSRI and NSAID, but without the nasty side effects.

Great for stress

Reviewer1026429님께서 Oct 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor (MD) an integrative health specialist recommended Holy Basil coupled with breathing exercises, yoga, and a diet change to help with anxiety and mild depression. I had been on a prescription SSRI (50 mg dose/SID) that made me feel bloated, kept the weight on even though I exercised regularly, and didn't allow me to feel any emotions at all. I desperately wanted to control my mild depression, anxiety, and start feeling better and healthier overall without the use of prescription meds. Switching to Holy Basil has worked very well for me. Of course supplements for anxiety and/or depression are not for everyone and please-definitely DO NOT quit a prescription medication (especially for depression) without first consulting with your doctor.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great deal for a great product!

Reviewer1183265님께서 Oct 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used Holy Basil for years and love how it helps regulate my moods. iHerb had it for practically half the price of stores in my area - love it!

A Must!

Reviewer2186445님께서 Nov 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

New Chapter's Holy Basil safes my life every day anew! The best stress reducer there is!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Part of my arsenal for Depression and Anxiety.

Reviewer3191602님께서 May 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Holy Basil does wonders for calm and mood. I use it to supplement my day as needed alongside St. John's Wort and 5HTP, both of which i take everyday. Holy Basil gives me the emotional strength to not get jarred by stressful events. Not the powerful calmative that Chamomile is so i can take it and then go work out, for example. Helps with attitude.

Wonderful Herb for Clarity

Reviewer2666562님께서 Jun 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Holy basil is a healthy herb for clearing the mind and for alert relaxation. I'm impressed with the quality of the New Chapter products.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Been using it for years now!

Reviewer2700857님께서 Nov 06, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Three of us in our family have been using this product for years now! It really works to help with sleep and stress.

Helps with mental clarity

Reviewer1105224님께서 Feb 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This herb has helped me greatly in feeling clearer mentally.

Good one

Reviewer1669385님께서 Feb 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this one because it does not contain carob like many new chapter products.

상품 1-10 중 전체 31 상품