KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Literally changed my life

Reviewer2532046님께서 Dec 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was on medicine that made insulin and caused the pancreas to do its job, but after 5 years I felt no better than before being put on it. I still had no energy and got coma-sleepy after eating anything. This pill changed that from day one. I have normal energy all day, not a burst of hyper energy in the morning. My blood levels have started getting back to normal and even with no exercise I am slowly losing weight. I don't have strange food cravings all day either. Love it.

New Chapter CoffeeBerry

Reviewer1432743님께서 Dec 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

A friend had told me about using these for fibromyalgia pain so I tried them. Within just a couple of days I was pain free and my fatigue was minimized dramatically without any side effects!!!

Excellence

Reviewer2021283님께서 Oct 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

It kept my daughter's immune system in check. Thanks

As advertised

Reviewer2457913님께서 Dec 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an incredible supplement. You can feel a boost right away.

Premium Antioxidant

Reviewer1236389님께서 Feb 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using New Chapter's "Coffee Berry" for several years now since when I have never caught a cold and, doubtless, it has prevented any other disease from taking a hold. I would not want to do without its well-known maximum dose of antioxidants.

wow

Reviewer3161542님께서 Oct 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I DEFINITELY feel an energy boost from this product. I was glad I tried it after reading the reviews.

Good Price for a New Skin Health Product

Reviewer2400819님께서 Jun 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've read about coffeeberry as both a topical and internal skin supplement. I do focus on keeping my skin healthy and this is one of the products I use regularly.

Great Product!

5609406089738509363님께서 Jan 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have experienced some weight loss and increased energy gain. iHerb service was great as usual!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Love coffeeberry as an exfoliant!

Reviewer1775791님께서 May 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

In addition to taking one internally everday, I added one capsule to 2oz of face cream and use it as an exfoliating mask overnight. I LOVE the way my skin feels so incredibly soft in the morning!

Benefits my Autistic Son

Reviewer2598035님께서 Oct 25, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been researching the types of nutrients that kids with autism are often lacking, and we noticed an improvement in his behavior within 3 days of starting this. And only 1 per day. I won't be caught without it!

상품 1-10 중 전체 27 상품