KO

iHerb 상품평

₩23,552

₩36,230

할인금액: ₩12,678 (35% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

looks promising!

Reviewer2429439님께서 Nov 01, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

After using almost three months, I do see some improvement in skin texture and reduction of irritation...will continue using coffee berry in my regime!

Rapid healing

Reviewer3051010님께서 Apr 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really liked your product. Coffeeberry help w/the healing of my teeth problems.

Not sure yet

Reviewer1540782님께서 Feb 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not sure how effective this product is yet - only been taking it for a few weeks. However, I must say that I have managed to fend off a terrible cold everyone around me has. Impeccable service again from i-herb.

Energy support

Reviewer2434164님께서 Sep 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Coffeeberry Extract is very widely recommended for metabolic support especially for diabetic patients but I had been unable to find it locally. Your price and ship time were both fantastic. Since I added it to my regiment at the same time as some other changes, I cannot say whether it is responsible for my improved status or not, but I feel great and will be reordering from you

Great Product

5718131148662614039님께서 Sep 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product when I take it in the morning prepares me for the day by increasing my energy all day . Also my job performance at work has increased as well with less effort.Also it doesn't bring about anxiety as you would receive from drinking coffee.

Helps control appetite

Reviewer3130145님께서 Jun 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Definitely noticed a different with appetite. On my second bottle now. My brother is hooked too.

So far so good

Onlygoforthebest님께서 Sep 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really so far so good without side effects. For me, No effect on slimming or skin! But I like the ORAC inside this product! I hope I can combat ageing with this and other ORAC products at iherb. You are welcome to browse my product review at https://www.iherb.com/mypage/Onlygoforthebest Good luck,

Long-term Nutrition and Protection

Reviewer3230350님께서 Feb 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have not performed scientific analysis of this product. I am taking it on faith that the superior antioxidant power of the coffee berry will provide better protection than any other berry. This type of protection is long term and is not intended to “cure” any existing problem.

New Chapter, Coffeeberry, 30 Vcaps

Reviewer1884820님께서 Aug 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I are taking this product without adverse reaction, I find they are easy to swallowwith no unpleasant taste.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품