KO

iHerb 상품평

₩23,606

₩36,312

할인금액: ₩12,706 (35% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

looks promising!

Reviewer2429439님께서 Nov 01, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

After using almost three months, I do see some improvement in skin texture and reduction of irritation...will continue using coffee berry in my regime!

Literally changed my life

Reviewer2532046님께서 Dec 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was on medicine that made insulin and caused the pancreas to do its job, but after 5 years I felt no better than before being put on it. I still had no energy and got coma-sleepy after eating anything. This pill changed that from day one. I have normal energy all day, not a burst of hyper energy in the morning. My blood levels have started getting back to normal and even with no exercise I am slowly losing weight. I don't have strange food cravings all day either. Love it.

New Chapter CoffeeBerry

Reviewer1432743님께서 Dec 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

A friend had told me about using these for fibromyalgia pain so I tried them. Within just a couple of days I was pain free and my fatigue was minimized dramatically without any side effects!!!

Excellence

Reviewer2021283님께서 Oct 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

It kept my daughter's immune system in check. Thanks

As advertised

Reviewer2457913님께서 Dec 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an incredible supplement. You can feel a boost right away.

Premium Antioxidant

Reviewer1236389님께서 Feb 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using New Chapter's "Coffee Berry" for several years now since when I have never caught a cold and, doubtless, it has prevented any other disease from taking a hold. I would not want to do without its well-known maximum dose of antioxidants.

wow

Reviewer3161542님께서 Oct 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I DEFINITELY feel an energy boost from this product. I was glad I tried it after reading the reviews.

Rapid healing

Reviewer3051010님께서 Apr 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really liked your product. Coffeeberry help w/the healing of my teeth problems.

Good Price for a New Skin Health Product

Reviewer2400819님께서 Jun 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've read about coffeeberry as both a topical and internal skin supplement. I do focus on keeping my skin healthy and this is one of the products I use regularly.

Great Product!

5609406089738509363님께서 Jan 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have experienced some weight loss and increased energy gain. iHerb service was great as usual!

상품 1-10 중 전체 46 상품