장바구니가 비어있습니다.
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

할인금액: ₩4,765 (7% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

• 본 제품은 신선도 유지를 위하여 냉장 보관되고 있는 제품입니다.

• 평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)

Arrived on a hot day from UPS, but still seem to have some potency

Reviewer3192134님께서 Jul 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I remember when they were delivered, the cardboard box from the UPS truck was quite warm. I started to wonder if they were still fully potent. Still, they seem to make a difference in my stools: bulkier, more moist, easier going. (Sorry if that's gross. It's meant to be clinical.) Also, I tried cold fermenting a bowl of of steel milled oat meal in lukewarm water by mixing in the powder from one of these capsules and letting it sit for a day and a half. Then I cooked it. It seemed to work, so there's definitely some live bacteria left. It was kind of like "sourdough oatmeal" if that makes sense.

Cold-pak not very good

Reviewer1445798님께서 Apr 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this product and had it shipped 2-day shipping, as was suggested. I had it shipped in a cold-pak. But when it arrived, it was not the least bit cold inside. So I have no idea how good the product is anymore. If you get this product, you best get 1 day shipping.

Arrived warm.....

Reviewer2584358님께서 Aug 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like your product but the second order arrived warm and the only ice pack was also warm. The styrofoam box seems very efficient but maybe it needs more ice packs. We were here when it arrived so it didn't sit outside. I don't remember how many the 1st order had but it was cold. It doesn't seem to be "working" as well either but it is "working".

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nature's Way, Primadophilus Optima, True Potency 35 Billion CFU, 60 Vcaps (NWY-15653)

Reviewer1286785님께서 Jan 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Don't know yet

Reviewer1600024님께서 Sep 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband takes this to help with his IBS, but so far we have not sen a major improvement. To be fair he has not been taking this for very long.

Great product

Reviewer2662516님께서 Mar 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered these based upon Consumer Lab's recommendation. The product was to be shipped in ice yet it came with the other products in one box with no ice. I do not know if this has affected its count or not.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품