KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Taste artificial and diluted

5363496310998462657님께서 Jan 30, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was hopeful when I first bought it thinking it'll taste nice and smooth. I was wrong. Despite it stating it's very soluble, I still find clumps of this product after mixing it with water. Taste wise it is very artificial and is diluted. Will not purchase it again.

Tastes Good.

5664004338163809252님께서 Aug 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes good but too expensive. I can purchase another brand which tastes better at less then half the price in iherb. will not repurchase.

Excellent product

Reviewer1185542님께서 Jul 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I honestly thought this is an excellent product! This is my second day using MR to replace two of my 3 main meals. I tried experimenting MR with fruits. I thought this was a winner: a young coconut where I put the coconut juice, the soft flesh and 1/2 cup of blueberries into a blender and threw in 2 scoops of MR and blended. It came out silky and creamy and most of all yummy licking good! I love the fact that the whole thing is not overly sweet - just natural sweetness from the fruits. And that was my lunch replacement!! I hope MR will continue to marvel me as I experiment it with different fruits. I am so happy to have found a meal replacement which is delicious as well as it can help me achieve my ideal weight. ( will report back whether I lose any weight)

Like what it does

5632177604166653148님께서 Jun 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

But the taste is awful when mixed with water (as per instructions). When I switched to milk or coconut water, it tasted a thousand times better. Best one for mixing in random fruits.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

REALLY curbs the appetite!

4996647680132717900님께서 May 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have always had trouble keeping my calories in check, and controlling night cravings. This truly works! I was a huge skeptic of shakes to lose weight, but this has changed my mind. Before I had trouble keeping my calories under 2000...I like to eat! But I can go with 1300 and be totally fine~not hungry! I will have a shake for breakfast and sometimes another through out the day. I make sure the rest of my food is healthy and covers what my body needs. It works! I've lost a 2 lbs last week. I am looking forward to more. I also have the same energy I need for working out..not deprived in the least!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great product

4675134512828875647님께서 Nov 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Keeps you full for hours and it's very tasty. Downside: the container is only 3/4s full.

Really great shake!

jnewbigging님께서 Jul 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find a lot of protein shakes chalky but this one is perfect! It's a bit sweet but I love it. I've tried the chocolate flavor as well and can't decide which is better. I put the mix in a blender bottle with water, and just shaking it is enough to properly blend it. Great for breakfast, snack, or really light dinner.

This stuff works!

5306306516058954620님께서 Sep 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried lots of suplements and this one reduces your appetite! Buy it.

Works but very sweet.

Reviewer3067509님께서 Mar 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Satisfies appetite but it is too sweet. Looking for something not so sweet.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Highly recommended for hunger reduction

Reviewer1814822님께서 Mar 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Got various meal replacements before, which didn't help on hunger reduction...after short time you want to eat again. This one helps better and really works. The taste is also good, but it's not creamy, just for information.

상품 1-10 중 전체 44 상품