KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Love it!

Reviewer2363483님께서 Sep 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for over 2 years, I buy it through iHerb because the price can't be beat. It's a perfect meal replacement, especially when fruit and flax seed are added. I love that it is sweetened with stevia.

Love this stuff!

Reviewer1486600님께서 Sep 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wow, it helps to keep your bowels clean and makes you feel full even though your are not eating. What I really like is it tastes great, simple to use, and I love to add my "other stuff" to make it very healthy and tasty. I look forward to having a shake everyday and at the end of the day if I'm hungry before bed, I have another one. With my morning shake I like to add things like a raw organic egg, raw coconut, maca powder, spiralina, and banana. ummmm! Keeps me full all day and then I eat a light dinner and lunch; then watch the waist line begin to shrink in a healthy way. Being regular is another bonus. If I get gassy then I have a couple of sodium bicarbonate pills and poof! its gone and i'm feeling great. In the morning its a big surprise and I feel light and energetic. This is a great product for me.

Refills

Reviewer2519302님께서 Dec 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'd like to see this product refills in bags instead of always having to purchase the large plastic containers.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

overpriced and a bit bland. just a protein shake with added Benefiber

Reviewer1477625님께서 Dec 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Pros - a nice, thick texture that feels filling and satisfying cons - price per serving is double that of many protein shakes. the flavour is bland. The "viscofiber proprietary blend" that is advertised as making this product unique appears to be nothing more than a combination of inulin (aka Benefiber) and xanthan gum,a thickening agent found in many shake products. so next time i want a protein shake that helps me with weight loss, i'll buy something much cheaper with xanthan gum listed in the ingredients, then add a spoonful of benefiber to it.

Great taste

Reviewer2989773님께서 Jun 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

MIXES WELL, YUMMY!

Good Stuff

Reviewer1483365님께서 Feb 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I somtimes mix my Enzymatic Therapy with the Nature's Way.

tasty, helpful

Reviewer1354803님께서 Jul 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

definitely helps control hunger. not much help on the weight loss after a month

not too bad

5429006744670563676님께서 May 06, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is not too bad but after drinking, there is a weird taste which I don't quite like it. Otherwise the product is good with the necessary nutrients plus it is not too sweet!

O.K.

Reviewer2516828님께서 Oct 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

These taste o.k. and kept me satisfied. I had to add Stevia to it because it wasn't sweet at all. My husband and I both noticed that these shakes caused us much gas later in the day...so much so I won't be buying it again.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품