KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Nature's Way, 홀리 바질, 표준화, 60 Vcaps

₩12,578
₩19,972
할인금액: ₩7,394 (37% 할인)
21 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.7 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (5)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 16 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »

Wellbeing

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2420678님께서 Mar 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel a noticeable difference when taking holy basil. It creates a general sense of well-being. I have anxiety and OCD and it helps with that a lot.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Calming and Relaxing Herb

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1258349님께서 Dec 13, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel calm and relaxed taking Holy Basil. I will continue to use because it makes me feel like stress can't get the best of me and I can stay in control of my emotions. Natures Way is an excellent brand trusted by me for years now

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

helps with mood and hormonese

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

nutranut님께서 Jun 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I believe this is helping me to sleep better at night. It doesn't make me sleepy and, as a matter of fact, I usually take it at dinner--but I think I get less tense. Whatever it is doing, I can get to sleep faster at night, feel less anxious, and oddly enough, my nighttime cravings have decreased. I heard on Dr. "Oz that it helps with weight loss-especially women. It is supposed to decrease the stress response of cortisol production, which causes the body to retain/gain weight. I think it is helping in many ways. I do notice that I snack less and my weight loss efforts are more productive. This is not a miracle herb or a quick weight loss gimmick. You still need to use diet and exercise-it just seems to make it more effective.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Ehh, not the worst.

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2834620님께서 Jun 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using New Chapter's Holy Basil for a while and really like it. I decided to try this brand because it was cheaper and I don't feel as calm and happy with it. Back to New Chapter after this bottle.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

takes off the edge without feeling intoxicated

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

ellelisw님께서 Jan 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has been a mood improver and a stress reliever for me. Doesn't feel like I'm under the influence or sleepy or such, just calm. There are times during my monthly cycle when that is exactly what's needed.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 16 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »