KO

₩13,588

₩21,219

할인금액: ₩7,631 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Wellbeing

Reviewer2420678님께서 Mar 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel a noticeable difference when taking holy basil. It creates a general sense of well-being. I have anxiety and OCD and it helps with that a lot.

Calming and Relaxing Herb

Reviewer1258349님께서 Dec 13, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel calm and relaxed taking Holy Basil. I will continue to use because it makes me feel like stress can't get the best of me and I can stay in control of my emotions. Natures Way is an excellent brand trusted by me for years now

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

helps with mood and hormonese

nutranut님께서 Jun 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I believe this is helping me to sleep better at night. It doesn't make me sleepy and, as a matter of fact, I usually take it at dinner--but I think I get less tense. Whatever it is doing, I can get to sleep faster at night, feel less anxious, and oddly enough, my nighttime cravings have decreased. I heard on Dr. "Oz that it helps with weight loss-especially women. It is supposed to decrease the stress response of cortisol production, which causes the body to retain/gain weight. I think it is helping in many ways. I do notice that I snack less and my weight loss efforts are more productive. This is not a miracle herb or a quick weight loss gimmick. You still need to use diet and exercise-it just seems to make it more effective.

Ehh, not the worst.

Reviewer2834620님께서 Jun 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using New Chapter's Holy Basil for a while and really like it. I decided to try this brand because it was cheaper and I don't feel as calm and happy with it. Back to New Chapter after this bottle.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

takes off the edge without feeling intoxicated

ellelisw님께서 Jan 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has been a mood improver and a stress reliever for me. Doesn't feel like I'm under the influence or sleepy or such, just calm. There are times during my monthly cycle when that is exactly what's needed.

Astec61

Reviewer2405497님께서 Oct 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product - great price. Take a look a the health benefits from Holy Basil and you will be amazed. Nature's Way is far the best deal and I have used many of their product line up.

Great for calming

Reviewer2692763님께서 Nov 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like these actually started to sleep through the night!! feel floaty when I should be stressed out. Good stuff!

Great

Reviewer2697166님께서 Feb 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've read lot of good stuff about Holy Basil. I take other vits too, so it's hard to say what it is doing for me, but I like the price and I trust Nature's Way.

Holy Basil

Reviewer2829966님께서 Sep 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Has helped keep sugar readings lower.

Great

Reviewer1185040님께서 Jun 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a product that works. I have a high stressed job and it helps.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품