KO

₩47,099

₩73,581

할인금액: ₩26,482 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Good product for joints, ligh enough for sensistive stomach!

Reviewer29875314님께서 Jun 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this product for my Mother. She uses glucosamine and chondroitin 4 months per year. Also she have very high acidity or reflux and sensitive stomach. This glucosamine is very good for her stomach, no reactions at all and the health of her joints is much better, less pain while walking. She needs knee joint surgery, for replacing the joint, but she is very affraid to have this surgery and glucosamine with chondroitin also MSM formula is supporting her staying away from the surgery, well, at least for this moment.

Supply of Tablets

Reviewer1057670님께서 Nov 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Service was excellent, goods arrived here in Australia within the week. the tablets are very effective and cost less than poorer products in this country.

Works well

Reviewer1357479님께서 Jul 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take 2 a day and don't have any knee or back problems.

Great Product and a Great Deal

Reviewer2109183님께서 Jul 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helped to alleviate my 'frozen shoulder." I make sure to take it every day.

best choice

Reviewer3148573님께서 Feb 01, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent value

Excellent product!

Reviewer2415999님께서 May 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great value and qyuality

Great Product

Reviewer2731422님께서 Jul 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Your product(s) are very reasonably priced and the delivery time is excellent and well as the staff. I have used Glucosamine about 20 years for my Osteoarthitis and I could not live without it-(my hands could not move without it). Thank you very much. Karla Mahar

Greatly Improved

Reviewer1573380님께서 Sep 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was a refill of this product I have been using for almost a year now. I have seen a significant improvement in joint function and comfort! I highly recommend it!

nature's way flexmax 240

Reviewer2713295님께서 Aug 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent product.

Natures Way Glucosamine/Chrondroitin

Reviewer1622383님께서 Jul 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product for many years and can attest to the fact that it really does help the pain of arthritic knees. Mine were both very badly in need of replacement and I have been able to avoid this painful process with the help of Glucosamine/Chrondrotin and in particular this product with "stomach guard" as other combinations of this product from other makers that were uncoated gave me stomach cramps. Thanks Glu/Chron!!!

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품