KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Natures Way Glucosamine/Chrondroitin

Reviewer1622383님께서 Jul 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product for many years and can attest to the fact that it really does help the pain of arthritic knees. Mine were both very badly in need of replacement and I have been able to avoid this painful process with the help of Glucosamine/Chrondrotin and in particular this product with "stomach guard" as other combinations of this product from other makers that were uncoated gave me stomach cramps. Thanks Glu/Chron!!!

Nice

Reviewer2498983님께서 Nov 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is really working.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good product for joints, ligh enough for sensistive stomach!

Reviewer29875314님께서 Jun 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this product for my Mother. She uses glucosamine and chondroitin 4 months per year. Also she have very high acidity or reflux and sensitive stomach. This glucosamine is very good for her stomach, no reactions at all and the health of her joints is much better, less pain while walking. She needs knee joint surgery, for replacing the joint, but she is very affraid to have this surgery and glucosamine with chondroitin also MSM formula is supporting her staying away from the surgery, well, at least for this moment.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Supply of Tablets

Reviewer1057670님께서 Nov 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Service was excellent, goods arrived here in Australia within the week. the tablets are very effective and cost less than poorer products in this country.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2468033님께서 Mar 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thank you, I really like this product.

Greatly Improved

Reviewer1573380님께서 Sep 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was a refill of this product I have been using for almost a year now. I have seen a significant improvement in joint function and comfort! I highly recommend it!

Great Product

Reviewer2731422님께서 Jul 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Your product(s) are very reasonably priced and the delivery time is excellent and well as the staff. I have used Glucosamine about 20 years for my Osteoarthitis and I could not live without it-(my hands could not move without it). Thank you very much. Karla Mahar

Excellent product!

Reviewer2415999님께서 May 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great value and qyuality

Preventative Measures

Reviewer1513887님께서 Jan 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just started training for a full marathon and decided to take these as a preventative measure. I compared their ingredients to MoveFree, which was recommended to me. But, since it is a preventative pill for me, I cannot give an honest opinion on how well it works. So far so good.

Great Product and a Great Deal

Reviewer2109183님께서 Jul 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helped to alleviate my 'frozen shoulder." I make sure to take it every day.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품