KO

한국어 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 16 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »

Great aid for congestion & earaches!

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3014540님께서 Jul 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My family has used this herbal remedy for over 25 years with excellent results. If anyone has a cold or flu, this can help it clear up without going into the ears or sinuses. I have used it many times, and it even helped relieve fluid behind the eardrum, when my 10 year-old couldn't hear out of her ear, after one day of use. When my children were OVER a year old, I would open a capsule and mix 1/3 to 1/2 of it, depending on their weights, in a spoon with honey for any congestion, as often as directed- it has a slightly medicinal taste. I gave them plenty of water to drink. They recovered quickly, without developing an ear infection. Along with echinacea tincture, it saved our family many trips to the doctor, and doses of antibiotics!

Dry Noses and Ears

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2644239님께서 Sep 29, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product dries up mucous and ear fluid. My baby's ears were completely plugged (flat tympanogram at the ENT), but after a week or so on this, his ears were clear!

Fenugreek-Thyme

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1416853님께서 Nov 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used a supplement Sinupret by Bionorica that worked for sinuses VERY well. When I got bronchitis I wanted to try their Bronchipret but couldn't wait for the mailing time. Their ingredients were Thyme and Primrose Oil. So I bought those at the store and it worked on my lungs! My wife had that coughing bug and I ordered the Fenu-Thyme. It helped break up the cough! I also had her taking GSE to kill the bug, B-complex, and Olive-Leaf extract)

Good Stuff!

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3255153님께서 May 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Always use Natures Way! My husband and I use this mostly in the winter time, he is prone to chest colds. It has a way of getting phlem up and out. We use it more often when we travel by plane and other public transport.

Great stuff!

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1862130님께서 Sep 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This natural remedy has replaced an inhaler that I needed for hoarsness and congestion from molds and allergens here in East TN. It actually works better than the inhaler!!

상품 1-5 중 전체 16 상품