KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Disappointed

5023874925178002028님께서 Dec 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thyme alone is much much better.

A Good Mix

4984163340875233311님께서 Oct 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was looking to supplement both of these plants and I am pleased that they are available as one product. It does not, however, seem to work as well for me as making fresh fenugreek tea did.

Great for mucous.

Reviewer2395445님께서 Dec 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for cold and flu season. Helps to break down mucous and congestion. Must be consistant with product though, it would help to take on a daily basis, if you are troubled with congestion.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Fenugreek-Thyme

Reviewer1416853님께서 Nov 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used a supplement Sinupret by Bionorica that worked for sinuses VERY well. When I got bronchitis I wanted to try their Bronchipret but couldn't wait for the mailing time. Their ingredients were Thyme and Primrose Oil. So I bought those at the store and it worked on my lungs! My wife had that coughing bug and I ordered the Fenu-Thyme. It helped break up the cough! I also had her taking GSE to kill the bug, B-complex, and Olive-Leaf extract)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Nature's Way Fenu-Thyme

Reviewer2085983님께서 Mar 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product...I have used it for years with Echinesia to stop Head Colds at the very first signs.

Great stuff!

Reviewer1862130님께서 Sep 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This natural remedy has replaced an inhaler that I needed for hoarsness and congestion from molds and allergens here in East TN. It actually works better than the inhaler!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good Stuff!

Reviewer3255153님께서 May 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Always use Natures Way! My husband and I use this mostly in the winter time, he is prone to chest colds. It has a way of getting phlem up and out. We use it more often when we travel by plane and other public transport.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Helps keep my lungs clear

Reviewer1530174님께서 Jan 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This I use all winter long to help ward off the dreaded bronchitis that I used to get every year around Christmas. I believe I have had only one bout with that monster in the last 3 years, and it was a lot milder than before.

good for sinus headache

Reviewer2501698님께서 Oct 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take 2 or 3 or these when I feel sinus discomfort.

great

Reviewer2222426님께서 Aug 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

great for the sinuses