KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Cayenne pepper

4735664936097979263님께서 Feb 27, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take 1 capsule in the morning with food & 10 min later my stomach starts to feel hot I will keep taking & up to 2 capsules

As advertised

5210826161262109858님께서 Oct 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

AS the title, I do not swallow entire capsules, only sprinkle over food, still causes GI issues, due to my sensitive biology, but nonetheless, works as advertised. Very fresh cayenne.

Cayenne Natures Way

4648189980577312190님께서 Aug 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

After one week of using these, 3 times a day, I suddenly realized how good I felt. From feeling tired all the time I was looking for things to do. Using them with the Hawthorn, tried without but didn't feel so energized - the combination really worked well for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Cayenne

5338069114524502005님께서 Jul 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helped my daughters acne clear.

Produto entregue conforme anunciado

5190612346002405794님께서 Apr 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

take a pill with meals

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Too potent?

iherb-rocks님께서 Nov 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a feeling this was too potent for me. I'm underweight and purchased this to improve my health after a minor surgery, but it made me lose about 2kg, which I can ill afford! So I gave it to friends who've been wanting to lose weight, and one of them commented that it helps her to digest her food better.

Healthy

Reviewer2452470님께서 Jul 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel very well when I take 3 Capsules a day. I will ordered again.

Great for circulation

LouLou님께서 Jul 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I simply take one capsule with meals and this has really helped my circulation. It is winter now and often I would get numb fingers and the tips would go all white. This is quite freaky when you are just 40 years old. After I started taking these this no longer happens. I thoroughly recommend these capsules. I have never noticed any hot taste or flavour in my mouth after taking.

Weight Loss helper

5189246650128888806님께서 Mar 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

These capsules really work! I started with one a day with dinner but now have three a day (B-L-D). My food intake has dropped by 30% and I don't feel hungry. The weight is slowly coming off - my aim is slowly over many months with a changed attitude to food becoming a habit. They really do work.

Too hot!

LoveLife님께서 Nov 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Unfortunately, I could not take it. It burnt me from the inside and my face went red after using it. What is more, I found myself allergic to capsicin. I had quite an unpleasant sore throat just after 1 pill.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 33 상품