KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Finally some Relief!

Reviewer2252534님께서 Sep 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've suffered with shoulder pain for years and have tried a ridiculous amount of remedies. The Boswellia seems to be helping.

Good quality

Reviewer1184396님께서 Mar 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to swallow. Helps with my inflamation in combination with Ginger root extract.

Boswellia, Standarized, 60

Reviewer2648733님께서 Dec 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am trying for the first time for inflamation. My ND recomended to me.

Wonderful

Reviewer1880389님께서 Nov 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product along time for help with pain and it does when you take it the way it says. I always use Natures Way. thank you Linda

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I have used them for many, many years

Reviewer2202390님께서 Oct 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken Boswellia for many, many years and find them helpful against inflamation. osteo-arithis . I also give them to my old dogs and they can get up to their last days.

Good for headache avoidance

Reviewer2474698님께서 May 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use boswellia when I feel a headache coming on, and it has stopped them every time over the last 2 years. (I don't know if it would work as well once the headache was in full control.) My doctor told me that boswellia is an anti-inflammatory. I often take a ginger root capsule at the same time as the boswellia, because it's my understanding that ginger has a similar effect.

Great for inflammation!

Reviewer1896828님께서 May 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for inflammation!

nature's way boswellia

Reviewer1690760님께서 May 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

boswellia...good herbal supplement..good for pain.stiff joints..have had lymes and this stuff works...

Boswellia

Reviewer3090776님께서 Jan 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good anti inflammatory,worked well

like it

Anaterma님께서 Jul 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

i really do like this stuff. i actually felt that it's not easier for me to jog (i'm not losing my breath, and my joints 'complain' less). i like that i can take this with or without food, too. i would like to try capsule form now. the only con is that it's pricey considering the daily intake. expensive!

상품 21-30 중 전체 55 상품