KO

iHerb 상품평

₩10,886

₩16,998

할인금액: ₩6,112 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

IT WORKS

Reviewer2811956님께서 Oct 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT IF YOU HAVE JOINT PAIN OR SOME ARTHRITIS. MY HUSBAND HAD BAD JOINT PAIN IN HIS HAND AFTER YEARS OF DOING DRYWALL FINISHING. SO HE TRIED THIS AFTER SOMEONE TOLD US ABOUT IT AND IT WORKS AFTER ONLY A FEW DAYS. TAKE IT 3 TIMES A DAY. I RECOMMEND THIS TO LOTS OF PEOPLE. IT IS BETTER THAN CHRONDROTIN WHICH DID NOT HELP HIM AT ALL.

Finally some Relief!

Reviewer2252534님께서 Sep 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've suffered with shoulder pain for years and have tried a ridiculous amount of remedies. The Boswellia seems to be helping.

Good quality

Reviewer1184396님께서 Mar 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to swallow. Helps with my inflamation in combination with Ginger root extract.

Boswellia, Standarized, 60

Reviewer2648733님께서 Dec 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am trying for the first time for inflamation. My ND recomended to me.

Wonderful

Reviewer1880389님께서 Nov 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product along time for help with pain and it does when you take it the way it says. I always use Natures Way. thank you Linda

Great for inflammation!

Reviewer1896828님께서 May 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for inflammation!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I have used them for many, many years

Reviewer2202390님께서 Oct 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken Boswellia for many, many years and find them helpful against inflamation. osteo-arithis . I also give them to my old dogs and they can get up to their last days.

nature's way boswellia

Reviewer1690760님께서 May 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

boswellia...good herbal supplement..good for pain.stiff joints..have had lymes and this stuff works...

Boswellia

Reviewer3090776님께서 Jan 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good anti inflammatory,worked well

like it

Anaterma님께서 Jul 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

i really do like this stuff. i actually felt that it's not easier for me to jog (i'm not losing my breath, and my joints 'complain' less). i like that i can take this with or without food, too. i would like to try capsule form now. the only con is that it's pricey considering the daily intake. expensive!

상품 21-30 중 전체 54 상품