KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

IT WORKS

Reviewer2811956님께서 Oct 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT IF YOU HAVE JOINT PAIN OR SOME ARTHRITIS. MY HUSBAND HAD BAD JOINT PAIN IN HIS HAND AFTER YEARS OF DOING DRYWALL FINISHING. SO HE TRIED THIS AFTER SOMEONE TOLD US ABOUT IT AND IT WORKS AFTER ONLY A FEW DAYS. TAKE IT 3 TIMES A DAY. I RECOMMEND THIS TO LOTS OF PEOPLE. IT IS BETTER THAN CHRONDROTIN WHICH DID NOT HELP HIM AT ALL.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Not For Me

Reviewer2870647님께서 Sep 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Im sure this wouldve worked wonders for my Ankylosing Spondylitis, but i simply cant get past the horrible smell and taste! LOL:)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Inflation

Reviewer2623956님께서 Jul 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Boswellia has helped keep my swelling joints under control.

would buy again

Reviewer1543606님께서 Jun 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great anti-inflammatory herb, using it for ulcerative colitis, helping a little, but not as much that can get of the medication.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great for inflammation!

Reviewer1896828님께서 May 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for inflammation!

Good for headache avoidance

Reviewer2474698님께서 May 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use boswellia when I feel a headache coming on, and it has stopped them every time over the last 2 years. (I don't know if it would work as well once the headache was in full control.) My doctor told me that boswellia is an anti-inflammatory. I often take a ginger root capsule at the same time as the boswellia, because it's my understanding that ginger has a similar effect.

It's helping

Reviewer1040559님께서 Nov 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I added this to the glucosamine and chondroiton I've been taking for several years and it seems to be further reducing joint pain in my hands and arms.

Joint pain and mobility

Reviewer1362163님께서 Nov 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking curcumin and boswellia for about 6 months now and have seen a dramatic reduction of pain in my joints and back. There also has been a very noticeable increase in mobility. Definitely 5 stars!!!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I have used them for many, many years

Reviewer2202390님께서 Oct 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken Boswellia for many, many years and find them helpful against inflamation. osteo-arithis . I also give them to my old dogs and they can get up to their last days.

Seems to help

BrendaYoumans님께서 Aug 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

You can tell something is going on but, I have to remind my self its not for pain, only inflammation.

상품 21-30 중 전체 55 상품