KO

iHerb 상품평

₩11,129

₩17,378

할인금액: ₩6,249 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

would buy again

Reviewer1543606님께서 Jun 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great anti-inflammatory herb, using it for ulcerative colitis, helping a little, but not as much that can get of the medication.

i hope this works

Revron님께서 Sep 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have just started on this - for ibd. As a nice side effect, my joint pain relieved. Hope this works for ibd. will review this later after a few months. Thank you iherb.

Boswellia Standardized Tablets

Reviewer2047401님께서 Nov 30, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Boswellia does give relief from pain and inflammation. I have recommended this product to many of my friends.

Best price around!

Reviewer3335757님께서 Apr 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of many anti-inflammatory products that you can't tell if it's working or not, but damn sure are better off with it than without!

Boswellic Acid

Reviewer1683705님께서 Jul 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent price. I told my Vet about it so her "Pet" clients can order. Veterinarians are recommending it as anti-inflammatory for joint problems in animals. My Lab has used it & it showed a major difference in his mobility. It was especially evident when I ran out & could not find more for 2 weeks. Very helpful for animals too!

Nice!

Reviewer3061440님께서 Oct 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff helps my back pain

Natures Way products rein supreme

Reviewer2987590님께서 May 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I discovered boswellia when I needed something other then the harmful side effects of the drugs taken for anti-inflammatory bowel.

For arthritis pain

Reviewer1767490님께서 Jan 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have the start of rheumatoid arthritis and saw this advertised for joint pain. I have been taking Boswellia for almost 3 weeks and have found some relief, but not total relief from the pain and swelling. I will continue to use this for now.

Not For Me

Reviewer2870647님께서 Sep 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Im sure this wouldve worked wonders for my Ankylosing Spondylitis, but i simply cant get past the horrible smell and taste! LOL:)

IT WORKS

Reviewer2811956님께서 Oct 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT IF YOU HAVE JOINT PAIN OR SOME ARTHRITIS. MY HUSBAND HAD BAD JOINT PAIN IN HIS HAND AFTER YEARS OF DOING DRYWALL FINISHING. SO HE TRIED THIS AFTER SOMEONE TOLD US ABOUT IT AND IT WORKS AFTER ONLY A FEW DAYS. TAKE IT 3 TIMES A DAY. I RECOMMEND THIS TO LOTS OF PEOPLE. IT IS BETTER THAN CHRONDROTIN WHICH DID NOT HELP HIM AT ALL.

상품 11-20 중 전체 54 상품