KO

iHerb 상품평

₩10,787

₩16,843

할인금액: ₩6,056 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

would buy again

Reviewer1543606님께서 Jun 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great anti-inflammatory herb, using it for ulcerative colitis, helping a little, but not as much that can get of the medication.

i hope this works

Revron님께서 Sep 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have just started on this - for ibd. As a nice side effect, my joint pain relieved. Hope this works for ibd. will review this later after a few months. Thank you iherb.

Boswellia Standardized Tablets

Reviewer2047401님께서 Nov 30, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Boswellia does give relief from pain and inflammation. I have recommended this product to many of my friends.

Best price around!

Reviewer3335757님께서 Apr 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of many anti-inflammatory products that you can't tell if it's working or not, but damn sure are better off with it than without!

Boswellic Acid

Reviewer1683705님께서 Jul 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent price. I told my Vet about it so her "Pet" clients can order. Veterinarians are recommending it as anti-inflammatory for joint problems in animals. My Lab has used it & it showed a major difference in his mobility. It was especially evident when I ran out & could not find more for 2 weeks. Very helpful for animals too!

Nice!

Reviewer3061440님께서 Oct 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff helps my back pain

Natures Way products rein supreme

Reviewer2987590님께서 May 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I discovered boswellia when I needed something other then the harmful side effects of the drugs taken for anti-inflammatory bowel.

For arthritis pain

Reviewer1767490님께서 Jan 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have the start of rheumatoid arthritis and saw this advertised for joint pain. I have been taking Boswellia for almost 3 weeks and have found some relief, but not total relief from the pain and swelling. I will continue to use this for now.

Good for headache avoidance

Reviewer2474698님께서 May 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use boswellia when I feel a headache coming on, and it has stopped them every time over the last 2 years. (I don't know if it would work as well once the headache was in full control.) My doctor told me that boswellia is an anti-inflammatory. I often take a ginger root capsule at the same time as the boswellia, because it's my understanding that ginger has a similar effect.

Not For Me

Reviewer2870647님께서 Sep 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Im sure this wouldve worked wonders for my Ankylosing Spondylitis, but i simply cant get past the horrible smell and taste! LOL:)

상품 11-20 중 전체 54 상품