KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩10,828

₩17,194

할인금액: ₩6,366 (37% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
(7)
2 별점
(0)
1 별점
(2)
평가 | 영어
정렬

Boswellia, Standarized, 60

Reviewer2648733님께서 Dec 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am trying for the first time for inflamation. My ND recomended to me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

This rally seems to work!

Reviewer1566628님께서 Oct 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have not had joint pain since taking it. I tkae 100 mg 2x day with food. took about 4 days to notice effects. Nice to be off OTC Tylenol. Better yet, I also give it to my dog, who has hip pain, and he is now OFF the doggie NASAIDS that are very expensive and prone to cause problems in dogs. After being on Boswellia for a week, my dog was bright eyed, energetic and wanting to run, instead of limping slowly then stopping after a few feet. I can see the dramatic difference in his energy and gait.He gets it 4 days in a row, then skip a day. Seems to continue to be effective.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Finally some Relief!

Reviewer2252534님께서 Sep 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've suffered with shoulder pain for years and have tried a ridiculous amount of remedies. The Boswellia seems to be helping.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

No Real Difference

Reviewer3095414님께서 Sep 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Maybe this takes time to build up, but I had no reduction in my joint pain.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

i hope this works

Revron님께서 Sep 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have just started on this - for ibd. As a nice side effect, my joint pain relieved. Hope this works for ibd. will review this later after a few months. Thank you iherb.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

First time order

Reviewer1380125님께서 Aug 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The order came quickly. It's too early to rate effectiveness of Boswellia. So far I have been pleased. Thank you, Debbie Pearson

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great pain reliever, helped avert a migraine too!

Reviewer2546946님께서 Aug 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I absolutely love this brand of Boswellia. (I did try a different one it was not as good.) This one is the best. It relieves my low back and knee pain and actually diverted a migrane my niece was about to suffer. This also does a great job on the tightness in my neck. (Use this instead of the poisonous acetaminaphen which kills the liver and kidneys.)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

17 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Natures Way products rein supreme

Reviewer2987590님께서 May 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I discovered boswellia when I needed something other then the harmful side effects of the drugs taken for anti-inflammatory bowel.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Nature's Way Boswellia

Reviewer2896301님께서 Feb 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very pleased with this product, less expensive than other brands yet very effective.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Wonderful

Reviewer1880389님께서 Nov 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product along time for help with pain and it does when you take it the way it says. I always use Natures Way. thank you Linda

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 11-20 중 전체 55 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »