KO

₩8,219

₩12,831

할인금액: ₩4,612 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Wonderful!!!

Reviewer1214804님께서 Mar 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been having what I believe to be gallbladder issues (although my tests keep coming back negative but I have more scheduled). After taking this along with milk thistle and dandelion root, most of my symptoms are GONE. Literally 2 days after taking these, my intense fatigue, headaches, stomach nausea, upper middle abdominal pain, and cramping had disappeared. The excruciating pain in the middle of my back was cut in half and I can actually get up from a chair or just walk down the hall without tears in my eyes. The bad gas I was having is now so rare I don't even notice it. I don't get why the docs don't think it's my gallbladder when this stuff has all but made my symtpoms go away and it's all geared to help your gallbladder/liver/bile production. If you even suspect you have any of these issues, take all 3 supplements!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer1022730님께서 Jan 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

taking this to help with digesting oils and fats, after a week, my digestion seems greatly improved.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Definitely seems to help me

KennyH님께서 May 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had my gallbladder taken out in 2007 and felt great for a while. Since then, I believe my bile output has dropped considerably, probably due to scar tissue around the Sphincter of Oddi. There is a compound in artichoke extract that supposedly stimulates bile production, and I have definitely noticed a drastic improvement in the digestion of fats since taking these capsules with meals.

Very well

Kin-za님께서 May 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought to combat allergies to face. 2 packages of cut artichoke. May coincide, so maybe not, but allergy no longer appears. Visit my page for more reviews...// Покупала для борьбы с аллергией на лице. Пропила 2 упаковки артишока. Может совпало так, может нет, но аллергия больше не появляется. Больше отзывов на моей странице. Велкам! :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent Liver restoring product!

5577701868468087802님께서 Aug 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My Liver is definitely working much better since taking this product. I highly recommend it.

Good product!

Reviewer2548377님께서 Nov 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband is taking it for his how cholesterol and blood sugar. His last labs test was improved after taking it for 2 months.

Helps with Cholesterol

Reviewer3013448님께서 Oct 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps with Cholesterol and digestion

Artichoke caps

Reviewer1625086님께서 Apr 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good product, I use it to lower cholesterol

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good supplement with red yeast rice

Reviewer2193285님께서 Mar 25, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take a blood test every four months because I take both red yeast rice and artichoke leaf. I'm getting great results.

Good for digestion

Reviewer3237124님께서 Sep 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps in digestion. I take it with food. They say it helps by stimulating the bilis.

상품 1-10 중 전체 26 상품