KO

₩15,034

₩17,538

할인금액: ₩2,504 (14% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great Product

chacho님께서 Mar 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nothing controls Candida like Kolorex but you have to take it for a long time to control candida overgrowth. Candida can lead to a host of many health problems if you don't maintain flora balance in your body. I also take the Kolorex capsules.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

One of the only things that seems to work

Reviewer2716433님께서 Feb 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've had what seemed to be yeast issues in my mouth and throat for years and have tried many different diets and remedies, but none that seem more effective than Kolorex tea, at least so far. I intend to continue using it!

fair

Reviewer1330061님께서 Jun 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not much taste and or flavor. Bags ripped easy when left in water bottle.

Stomach problems gone

Reviewer2232746님께서 Jun 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was taking three stomach medications for my problem. Tagamet, Prevacid, and Visteral (for the nausea) I've found that by drinking the Kolorex tea several times a day, I am symptom free. This is a great product, and I always take it along when I travel. I also sing, and have found that the sachets help to remove the roughness from my voice when I sing lower tones.

Tea Tastes Good

Reviewer2254450님께서 Jun 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think I see some improvement after drinking the tea. It has a pleasant taste, so not a bad choice

Good product

Reviewer3046513님께서 Dec 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product. I especially like to take it in the evening before going to bed. Works best on an empty stomach.

Acid Reflux

Reviewer2260723님께서 Mar 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This does feel good on your throat. Doesn't last long but it does help some.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품