KO

iHerb 상품평

₩23,766

₩31,691

할인금액: ₩7,926 (25% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Parastroy Cleanse

Reviewer1522223님께서 9 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I saw evidence of parasites on the second day of the cleanse...and on the third day I saw even more. I have a very sensitive stomach and this cleanse did not upset me at all. If you do not use the bathroom daily you may want to drink some Senna tea or take a mild laxative so you get use to going daily prior to taking the cleanse. That way it won't be such a shock to your system. I did a parasite cleanse about 2yrs ago that worked great so I'm amazed at how quickly more parasites developed. This goes to show you diet, cleaning your hands after going to the bathroom, and picking up after your pet are SO very important. If you walk barefoot outside be aware that parasites can enter your body through your SKIN. I will repeat this cleanse 30 days after I finish this one. This is a great cleanse at an excellant price!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent parasite destroying system!

Reviewer2184334님께서 10 30, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried a couple other products, but this is the only one that I have actually seen destroy and remove nasty parasites. I highly recommend everyone try this. You will be shocked at what is living inside you!

Nature's Secret, Parastroy

Reviewer3118559님께서 2 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is great! I bought this product to help eliminate parasites under my skin and cleanse out my system. I'm in my forth week now and feeling much better. I don't know exactly what I'm flushing out of my system, but there are definitely other things in my stool that were not there before. I feel like I have more energy as well. I had a itching problem on my arms which I thought was caused by parasites under the skin. I really don't know if parasites was the problem or not, but I do not have the itching problem anymore. I will most certainly purchase this product again. God Bless!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Better than more expensive brands

Reviewer2873603님께서 2 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product contains male fern, which is very good for eliminating parasite when using colon cleanser. Most products don't have this ingredient. I researched the best natural herb for parasites, and then found that in was in this product. I use it four times a year as the seasons change.

Excellent all around

Reviewer3159241님께서 1 17, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent product at an AMAZING price! After Peace Corps and international travel, this is the only thing that has seemed to finally begin ridding me of the 'nasties'.

A Must Buy

Reviewer2715472님께서 10 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product far exceeded my expectations. I purchased the product as I was looking for a good colon cleanse and thought if this cleaned parasites it would surely clean my colon. I had no belief that I would have had any form of parasites and if I did I certainly would not see them within my bowels. On day three I has bowels which looked to be full of rice. Google directed me to the fact that this would most probably be pinworms. After about 7-10 days I had an opaque-white, s-shaped of about 2" in length "item" floating atop the water and had no doubt what I was looking at. With three days to go for completion of the cleanse I am amazed at my change in mental clarity, which previous to the treatment had chalked up the issues to work stress. Learning now that most parasites are not visable within the bowel I don't want to imagine what I couldn't see!

Wow this stuff works!

Reviewer1762185님께서 2 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I suffered from all the symptoms of parasites living in me. Anal itching, fatigue, skin problem,constant itching and rash all over my body. Once I started taking this all the symptoms went away. Also I saw some white spots in my waste. I can't believe these things were living inside of me. I recommend for everyone. You just never know what you will find inside of you.

Excellent product

Reviewer1627439님께서 4 10, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I work with a lot of animals of all kinds, and I garden so I have close exposure to parasites. I take this product as a preventative as well as for treatment. I have noticed I feel more energetic-- bonus!

I'm feeling better

Reviewer1003688님께서 1 04, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This kit has pretty much the same ingredients as a kit costing $80. I'm pretty sure I saw worms in my waste. I'm feeling much better afterward that is the real test.

It works!!

Reviewer1537631님께서 11 13, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great Price, contains male fern, which most other brands don't have. Excellent product.

상품 1-10 중 전체 103 상품