KO

₩22,658

₩26,657

할인금액: ₩3,999 (15% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Blue Lion

Reviewer1176613님께서 Aug 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product is fine. I found the price half of yours at another site. Considrably less on many sites. Further, When I purchased a bottle of sixty tabs, same product and strength as I purchased from tour site, I received it in half the time.

Nature's Plus, Red Yeast Rice, Extended Release

Reviewer2707998님께서 Oct 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This red yeast rice taken once daily helped to reduce my cholesterol from 295 to 228 in 9 months. My doctor said that he can live w/that number.

Red Yeast Rice

Reviewer2794244님께서 May 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking this product for 2 years, and it has facilitated lowering my cholesterol. My doctor suggested this remedy because I cannot tolerate statins. Taken with Zetia, my high cholesterol and triglycerides went down 30 points in a few months. Nature's Plus Extended Release Red Yeast Rice.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

wow, this sure upsets my stomach

Reviewer3008326님께서 Feb 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't know if it's the extended release, or just the fact that this formula is very potent. I have been taking it for a few days and I have horrible indigestion that lasts ALL day. I have even been taking Previcid to help, but nothing helps. I will have to stop taking this.

condition product

4975268241102845221님께서 Oct 19, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

good packaging, on time delivery, and good quality

It works!

Reviewer3118535님께서 Jan 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taken as directed with the evening meal, this product works. My LDL, Cholesterol and VLDL blood test readings were lowered dramatically.

Red Rice Yeast

Reviewer3231079님께서 Aug 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm unable to take Rx for high cholesterol and this has done the trick...it's down within normarl limints!

Nature's Plus RYR

Reviewer3287746님께서 Aug 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product had the highest purity recommendation and was the most likely to contain the active ingredients it claims according to a consumer watch group.

Nature's Plus, Red Yeast Rice

Reviewer2799021님께서 May 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband started on this first and lowered his cholesterol by over 60 points. I was taking Lovastatin for my cholesterol and switched to the Red Yeast Rice a few months ago. My cholesterol numbers have also come down more. We are happy with the product and the quick delivery.

excellent

Reviewer1218759님께서 Aug 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent product, good price