KO

iHerb 상품평

₩21,702

₩25,531

할인금액: ₩3,830 (15% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Blue Lion

Reviewer1176613님께서 Aug 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product is fine. I found the price half of yours at another site. Considrably less on many sites. Further, When I purchased a bottle of sixty tabs, same product and strength as I purchased from tour site, I received it in half the time.

Nature's Plus, Red Yeast Rice, Extended Release

Reviewer2707998님께서 Oct 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This red yeast rice taken once daily helped to reduce my cholesterol from 295 to 228 in 9 months. My doctor said that he can live w/that number.

Red Yeast Rice

Reviewer2794244님께서 May 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking this product for 2 years, and it has facilitated lowering my cholesterol. My doctor suggested this remedy because I cannot tolerate statins. Taken with Zetia, my high cholesterol and triglycerides went down 30 points in a few months. Nature's Plus Extended Release Red Yeast Rice.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

wow, this sure upsets my stomach

Reviewer3008326님께서 Feb 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't know if it's the extended release, or just the fact that this formula is very potent. I have been taking it for a few days and I have horrible indigestion that lasts ALL day. I have even been taking Previcid to help, but nothing helps. I will have to stop taking this.

Quality Products

Reviewer2495462님께서 Sep 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recommend this product and it actual reduces Cholesterol.

High Cholesterol

Reviewer1819928님께서 Sep 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had a problem with high cholesterol, as did my husband. My MD was willing to let me be his guinea pig and was amazed (along with his nurse) that this worked so well. I started taking this (along with Carlson Labs, Super Omega-3 Gems Fish Oil) and my cholesterol levels were reduced to normal. So my husband started taking the same thing with the same result.

Red Yeast Rice, Extended Release, 600mg

Reviewer1500755님께서 Dec 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Discontined Crestor and took Nature's Plus, Herbal Actives, Red Yeast Rice, Extended Release, 600 mg. daily, my dropped 38 points in 6 weeks.

red yeast rice

Reviewer1316694님께서 Mar 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent, cholesteral down 30 points, noside effects and a fair price......

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Prescripition quailty with no side effects

Reviewer1692010님께서 Jun 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this product along with Carlson's fish oils. After 6 weeks my total cholesterol went down from 210 to 154. LDL went down from 162 to 96. HDL went up from 34 to 49. I am most impressed with the HDL results, as this is over a 40% increase.

Cholesterol Efficacy

Reviewer2303250님께서 Jul 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent product. It obtained one the highest reviews from Consumer Labs which is a very reputable independent lab. The product is free from contaminants as occur in like products and has the amount of active ingredients, or higher, as stated on the label. My own experience was this; My total cholesterol went from 193 to 159. LDL dropped from 116 to 103, HDL (good cholesterol) dropped, as would be expected, 58 to 52. Triglycerides relatively unchanged. Don't call this a cholesterol lowering agent or the Feds will pull it from the market as the are only puppets for Merck. My results were from one tablet daily in the evening, do not take early in the day as your body produces most of its cholesterol at night.

상품 1-10 중 전체 28 상품