KO

₩11,182

₩13,152

할인금액: ₩1,970 (15% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

This product is lead-free!!!

Reviewer2720068님께서 Mar 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Roy Mankovitz states in his book "The Wellness Project" that he researched this company and product and it does not contain any toxic products - lead, etc. According to him it's one of just a few products that are safe to use. We use it, recommend it to others. My only problem is that the tablets are not coated so are a little hard to swallow (husband doesn't have the problem). Do you research and you will find this is a quality product.

miracle pill

Reviewer1155088님께서 May 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

have been taking this supplement for about 6 months for my knees and have no pain what so ever.

GREAT!

Reviewer1800986님께서 Nov 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am so pleased with this product! I could tell in just a few days that it was working better than prescription medication, because of my Fingernails!

Good at Night

Reviewer1412120님께서 Nov 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great to take last thing. Really helps me relax down and I sleep better after taking it.

All Positive...

Reviewer1257273님께서 Nov 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great way to ensure your water intake is balanced with the essential mineral- Magnesium (and also calcium)... Heathy water should contain a good amount and balance of these- Dolomite 44 Grain helps to achieve this aim.

from Ukraine

Reviewer1274010님께서 Apr 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a very high quality product

Lover back pain

Reviewer2789532님께서 Mar 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I use it on a regular basis I don't seems to have problem with lower back pain. Thanks.

Dolomite

5371055619039237780님께서 Dec 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this product Dolomite over 30 years good for teeth and bones

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent products & service from this company!

4920576060303238824님께서 Jan 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thank you so much for your very fast and efficient service. Here in Australia, this product, Nature's Pus Dolomite tablets is simply unavailable, and after much searching on the net we were delighted to find it advertised at iHerb in UK. It was a very non-complicated transaction, and in very short time our order was despatched and received by us in excellent condition. We'll be back!

Buenas!

claclita님께서 Nov 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mi marido las ocupa para cuando tiene acidez estomacal y le van de maravilla, buen precio por buena cantidad y directo de la dolomita (no como otras marcas) siempre revisar los compuestos de los suplementos.

상품 1-10 중 전체 20 상품