KO

₩10,586

₩12,451

할인금액: ₩1,865 (15% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

This product is lead-free!!!

Reviewer2720068님께서 Mar 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Roy Mankovitz states in his book "The Wellness Project" that he researched this company and product and it does not contain any toxic products - lead, etc. According to him it's one of just a few products that are safe to use. We use it, recommend it to others. My only problem is that the tablets are not coated so are a little hard to swallow (husband doesn't have the problem). Do you research and you will find this is a quality product.

GREAT!

Reviewer1800986님께서 Nov 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am so pleased with this product! I could tell in just a few days that it was working better than prescription medication, because of my Fingernails!

miracle pill

Reviewer1155088님께서 May 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

have been taking this supplement for about 6 months for my knees and have no pain what so ever.

Good at Night

Reviewer1412120님께서 Nov 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great to take last thing. Really helps me relax down and I sleep better after taking it.

Not sure

Reviewer1706094님께서 Dec 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was happy to find the dolomitic limestone supplement -full of naturally occurring minerals - this has to be the same thing you put on your garden every spring! But my sister sent me an article about the contamination of lead in dolomite supplements, and to check my bottle to make sure the lead was not present - but there was no such statement made by the company for this dolomite, so I won't be taking it, I'm afraid.

natures plus ,dolomite, 44 grain

Reviewer1114695님께서 Jul 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

good product and very ,very reasonable price, fast service USA to W.AUSTRALIA will use again highly recomended

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

easy way to get your calcium and magnesium

Reviewer1874863님께서 Aug 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

And as usual great service from iherb.

natures plus dolomite

Reviewer2445419님께서 Nov 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product to keep the pain out the body

from Ukraine

Reviewer1274010님께서 Apr 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a very high quality product

All Positive...

Reviewer1257273님께서 Nov 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great way to ensure your water intake is balanced with the essential mineral- Magnesium (and also calcium)... Heathy water should contain a good amount and balance of these- Dolomite 44 Grain helps to achieve this aim.

상품 1-10 중 전체 20 상품