KO

한국어 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 18 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »

This product is lead-free!!!

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2720068님께서 Mar 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Roy Mankovitz states in his book "The Wellness Project" that he researched this company and product and it does not contain any toxic products - lead, etc. According to him it's one of just a few products that are safe to use. We use it, recommend it to others. My only problem is that the tablets are not coated so are a little hard to swallow (husband doesn't have the problem). Do you research and you will find this is a quality product.

GREAT!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1800986님께서 Nov 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am so pleased with this product! I could tell in just a few days that it was working better than prescription medication, because of my Fingernails!

miracle pill

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1155088님께서 May 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

have been taking this supplement for about 6 months for my knees and have no pain what so ever.

Not sure

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1706094님께서 Dec 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was happy to find the dolomitic limestone supplement -full of naturally occurring minerals - this has to be the same thing you put on your garden every spring! But my sister sent me an article about the contamination of lead in dolomite supplements, and to check my bottle to make sure the lead was not present - but there was no such statement made by the company for this dolomite, so I won't be taking it, I'm afraid.

natures plus ,dolomite, 44 grain

Reviewer1114695님께서 Jul 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

good product and very ,very reasonable price, fast service USA to W.AUSTRALIA will use again highly recomended

상품 1-5 중 전체 18 상품