KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Icelandic Kelp

Reviewer3081287님께서 Aug 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product helps my thyroid as a result my energy level has increased.

Best value kelp

5292330844061736207님께서 Mar 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you have uterine fibroid, myoma, or tumor, kelp will help get rid of them. I had uterine myoma and opt for non surgery removal. After a lot of research, i know i am lacking iodine in my diet. A couple of months after taking kelp religiously, they're gone! So happy :)

* * *

Reviewer1868646님께서 Mar 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It keeps me warm but also makes me sweat more.

kelp

5371055619039237780님께서 Dec 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Kelp I take for over 20 years as it is very good for the hair and your wellbeing

Natural Iodine

Reviewer1877965님께서 Mar 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like kelp more then щнрук iodine tablets. Better to take in with or before meal, otherway you'll feel sea (kelp) aftertaste.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer1314033님께서 Feb 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sooo big bottle and so low price! It's good for big family)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

on my way to a healthy eating pattern .....

OrganicGirl님께서 May 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The biggest side effect of my medication is nausea. I'm never hungry and have to force myself to eat. I've read Kelp can make you hungry. That would be great for me so I ordered Nature's Life Kelp. I have to take at least 2 tablets a day. Hopefully I can find the right dosage and get back to my healthy eating pattern. Losing weight and more energy would also be nice but most important is a healthy eating pattern. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great value, very easy to swallow!

5335879110145792191님께서 Apr 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Where I live in CA the soil is very deficient in iodine so getting it from other sources is a must. Unfortunately I am not the biggest fan of eating seaweed daily and most mineral supplements can be pricey and unnecessary if you have a well rounded diet and drink clean spring water so I buy these. The pills are very small and easy to swallow so taking them daily isn't a chore. I've also heard that Icelandic kelp is the most iodine rich and pure.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great protection for radiation.

Reviewer2883689님께서 Jan 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to swallow.

There is a situation

Reviewer1861172님께서 Jan 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

California State Prop. 65 states that it might cause cancer or reproductive problem. I am not sure of the implications, can be something serious or simply plays safe to meet the statuary requirement.

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품