KO
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Watch out for the ingredients

Reviewer1042750님께서 Sep 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This not only contains parabens but Diazolidinyl urea. (my fault for buying it without reading the label). I have thrown it out. Diazolidinyl urea is a formaldehyde releaser, & is sometimes used in cosmetic products as a preservative, was recently re-classified by the International Agency for Research on Cancer to its highest toxic class, IARC 1 (known human carcinogen). Formaldehyde is classified as a probable human carcinogen by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, which provides sufficient evidence that formaldehyde causes nasopharyngeal cancer in humans.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

No aluminum, but it does have parabens.

Reviewer2910961님께서 May 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't know how I missed the parabens clearly listed in the ingredients! This product may smell good, but I won't be using it....

Not natural

savvasnaturopath님께서 Dec 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not as natural as expected

Awesome!

Reviewer2645974님께서 Sep 12, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried several natural and/or organic deodorants and this is the ONLY one that actually does what it says it will! Another bonus, it smells GREAT!

like it!

Iheartcebu님께서 Jan 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Was afraid because its not unscented, but its so light! Would order more!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

inache님께서 Mar 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product, not available in my country :(

Reviewer1369571님께서 May 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

iHerb shipped my product very fast! Nature's Gate deo-products are among my favorites! They keep me from sweating, and they smell great! Recommended! I'm from Denmark and I first stumbled upon this product in a healthy-ish store on Gilman St. in Berkeley, CA. //Rune

Spring fresh indeed

Reviewer1521648님께서 Jul 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product will not stop you from sweating but it absolutely prevents unwanted unpleasant odor !...the best of natural deodorants I've tried. Got to test it in near 100

great deodorant

Reviewer1771109님께서 Oct 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

i live in Australia; was listening to Howard Stern on satellite radio and heard him recommend it. it is the only non-aluminium deodorant i have ever used that works. was delivered within a few days, no problems. great product.

Nature's Gate, Spring Fresh Scent, Deodorant Rool-On nice scent

Reviewer1613721님께서 Jan 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great roll-on, the scent is pleasant, gentle, not irratating and it does not have allumiun chlorhydrate in it which was exactly what I was looking for. The great size will last a long time and a good price. Will buy again.

상품 1-10 중 전체 91 상품