KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Best Around

Reviewer1759484님께서 May 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This krill is simply the best around. I have less pain in my joints since taking it & my hair shines & is so soft. I give this to my cats as well & there coat glistens.

Great Value For The Money

Reviewer1308231님께서 Mar 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Our family has been using this product for 10 months now and have been extremely satisfied with an increased level of mental focus and physical energy. This product has had the best price as well. I would highly recomment it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great supplement for joints and cardiac health

5477554768591998759님께서 Dec 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor (an MD) recommended this to me recently as I am having moderate to severe shoulder pain. He said it would also lower my chance of a stroke. I've only been taking it about a week now, but it is already providing some relief for the shoulder pain. My MD not only recommended this supplement, but this website and brand. He checks these things out and recommends the best.

Krill oil

Reviewer1717015님께서 May 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like it very much because 1000mg which means I can take less to do the same job.

Made Me Itch

Reviewer1933645님께서 Jun 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had been taking Krill Oil for years from another brand and when IHerb was out of stock on my usual brand I decided to try this one. I started itching a week after I started taking it. Since I'd been taking krill oil for years I never thought it would be the source. I did some research online and stopped taking it and the itches went away in about 5 days.

Triple Strength Red Krill Oil

Reviewer2144919님께서 Sep 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It doesn't smell bad like others product does. I will buy again.

Krill Oil

Reviewer1688851님께서 Jan 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find it a great way to get sufficient Omega 3 for my needs without having to take massive amounts of other products.

Best Buy.

Reviewer1447068님께서 Jun 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best all round source of Krill at a reasonable price.

Good product, but!

Reviewer2902025님께서 Jul 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

There are few 1000Mg Krill oil cps. available and Nature's bounty delivers a good product at a reasonable price. But the gel caps, themselves, could be manufactured to a higher standard. They have a tendency to leak which spoils the whole container. Perhaps a recommendation by the manufacturer to keep in a cool place might help? Failing that a reformulation of the capsule might be in order. As to the Krill oil, this coupled with a healthy diet and exercise has greatly reduced my LDL level.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer2588527님께서 Nov 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

You don't usally see results from taking krill oil. But i think it's a good product. It is the one that contains the most DHA and EPA per capsule, at least that i found.

상품 1-10 중 전체 37 상품