KO

₩14,437

₩22,217

할인금액: ₩7,780 (35% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Willow

Reviewer1350000님께서 Sep 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has not had any side effects and is most effective for regular headaches and pains.

It Works!

5570243647649433749님께서 Dec 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't imagine taking a Bayer chemical, after using organic White Willow bark.

Great Aspirin Replacement

FrankTackett님께서 Mar 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have bee using these instead of aspirin, (store bought synthetics). Works better and has no side effects.

Takes time but works

Reviewer1533331님께서 Nov 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

In an effort to detox, I am trying to avoid OTC medicines as much as is reasonably possible. After long runs or workouts, I get sore muscles and VERY sore IT bands. Keeping to my resolve to avoid medicines (unless I was really sick or something), I decided to try white willow bark as an aspirin substitute. Folks, it WORKS. Now, for the muscle pain I get, it took two doses about 4 hours apart, but an hour after the second dose I could feel a difference. Before my detox efforts, I was a frequent user of BC powder, and I have to say WW Bark is as effective, just not as quick.

Works great!

Reviewer1600024님께서 Apr 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great pain reliever; works well for all types of pain. This is also a great company with respect to how they harvest and process the herbs.

Nature's Answer, White Willow Bark Extract, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviewer3359762님께서 Oct 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good value, however, for my myofascial muscle pain syndrome relief was not enough to warrant using again. It may provide more pain relief for other conditions though.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Didn't notice any effect.

Reviewer2878569님께서 Jan 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

For me this was money out the window. It didn't give any pain relief effect at all. Don't know if I used it for to short a period, or if it just didn't 'bite', but after about a week I gave it up...

Many uses, good formulation

Reviewer1617001님께서 Aug 25, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is commonly known that the active ingredient in aspirin is extracted from white willow bark. Why not just use the white willow bark extract without all the unknown and unwanted ingredients in aspirin? I like the way that Nature's Answer gives you the best of both by including the whole extract along with a standardized portion of the ingredients known to be effective. I also like that it comes in vegetable capsules. Recently I was stung by a bee in my big toe, and half of my foot was very red, swollen, and painful. I researched online and found a suggestion to use crushed aspirin to help with the reaction. So I simply opened one of the capsules, wet my foot, and sprinkled the white willow bark extract powder from the capsule onto my foot. That wasn't really enough water to dissolve the powder, so I put my foot in a small tub and added more water and soaked my foot in it for a while. It helped relieve the pain and reduce the swelling. It will take me a while to use up the whole bottle, as I only use supplements for pain occasionally, but when I come close to running out, I will order this same brand.

Instead of Aspirin

Reviewer1316551님께서 Nov 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this in place of aspirin.

product review

Reviewer2430213님께서 Feb 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My son loves it.