KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Thyme Herb, Organic alcolhol

Reviewer3222082님께서 Sep 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used other more expensive brands, but this has met my needs very well, as it certainly helps my breathing, plus it's pleasant to take. The 'broncho dilation,' to me is very evident.

Thyme

Reviewer1789380님께서 May 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems good and much easier to take compared to the tinctures that I usually have from a herbalist because this you only need to take in a tiny bit of water and the taste is fine - the other takes a huge glass of water and such a long time to get it down! Seems to help with infections/bugs etc, a 'staple' in my medicine box as I have chronic illness with immune dysfunction

high quality & good price

Reviewer2728133님께서 Oct 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used this when I've had a sore throat, it seems to help

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Awful taste, did not help my infection.

Reviewer1093010님께서 Dec 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tasted soooo bad I had to put it in capsules. Bought for a enterococcus infection (pelvic and UTI) that is very resistant to antibiotics, still made no difference.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A great company - I recommend them wholeheartedly.

Reviewer1582777님께서 Feb 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

If they sold more tinctures in 2 fl oz bottles as well as 1fl oz, I would be very happy. I have started taking this after reading up on bronchial remedies - and I decided to take it for preventative measures. I take strong tinctures like this in tomato juice or other thick juices, and add some oil, as it makes them easier to drink.

Speedy delivery!

4983995741393873538님께서 Dec 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product. The packaging was eco friendly. And the delivery was the fasted I have ever had for any herb.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer2624260님께서 May 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

great 4 skin

Good Anti-bacterial

Reviewer1669385님께서 May 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like that this is all natural and does not contain any additives or preservatives like many others. Taste is alittle strong, but that could just be the thyme flavor. Speedy and inexpensive delivery to Canada keeps me shopping at iherb.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer1593117님께서 Oct 14, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

It really works

Thyme

Reviewer2144919님께서 May 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have sinusitis and I need a little more time for good result of this herb.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품