KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

excellent

Reviewer2130413님께서 Apr 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I easily and frequently have UTI in previous years. I drink Cranberry juice but it doesn't help a lot other than a relatively high price. I tried this product as recommended by friends. Now i am taking the 3rd bottle. No recurrence of UTI ever since I started it. The price is attractive too. Excellent product. Thanks.

Good!

Reviewer1407973님께서 Oct 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have to take constantly/regularly to prevent it from coming on & off.

Nature's Answer, Super Cranberry 2, 60 Veggie Caps

FEED-ME-MORE님께서 Aug 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Cranberry is perfect berry for your weak urinary tract, but it is pretty expensive stuff to use, because benefits are not felt so suddenly. You need to use it not less than for 3 months.

Nature's Answer Super ranberry

Reviewer1068187님께서 Feb 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this one because I am prone to UTI infections from age and having diabetes.

Nature's Answer, Super Cranberry 2, 60 Veggie

Reviewer2316498님께서 Jul 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great results also....my daughter has infections quite often and this has cleared it quickly!!!

great product

Reviewer1254811님께서 Feb 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

i have a superpubic tube my urin was dark and i was getting a lot of uti's i started these and everything has been running smooth as silk sense love this product

Nature's Super Cranberry

Reviewer2328138님께서 Feb 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thought I'd try out as I have very strong urine odor; figured it might be a urinary infection. I Do live in the tropics! Have only used for 3 weeks.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Cranberry Caps stave off sx of bladder infection

Reviewer2823849님께서 Jul 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have tendency for chronic bladder infections that have been able to stave off with either plain concentrated cranberry caps or Super cranberry, reputed to work by preventing bacteria from sticking to bladder wall. Every morning, I take one conc cranberry cap along with one conc garlic cap and haven't had sx of bladder infection for several months now.

cleared up chronic prostatitis

Reviewer1921480님께서 Jun 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Having tried everything else I could find, I finally tried cranberry, and it worked!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

My mother hasn't had a UTI since taking these

Reviewer3229767님께서 Nov 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good product!