KO

₩9,981

₩15,362

할인금액: ₩5,381 (35% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Scary

5505633525993033535님께서 Mar 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered 5 jars of these, since spirulina is very expensive in norway. I do not know about the product quality yet, as I have not desided if I am gonna eat them. I opened up the jar to smell them, and took a deep breath with my nose in the jar. The smell was scary. It smelled like spirulina with a lot of strong-smelling chemicals. I immediately got a strong headache, feeling nausia and dizzy, and felt some unrythmic heartbeat some time after. This plastic jar must be full of toxins. I immediately trew the jars in the garbage, will check later if the pills still stink after beeing exposed to more air. But toxins might still be in.. Think there is a reason why the spirulina is supposed to be stored inn dark glass containers.

Nice

Reviewer1630143님께서 Dec 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I liked these pills, they are a good size. The daily value of them was good for me too.

SUPER FOOD BEST WAY TO HEAL BODY

Reviewer1717015님께서 Nov 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very high in protein. Great for people that don't eat meat. It is a healer & definately gives tons of energy & builds muscle & strength in the body.I take this with Chlorella.It is normal for poop to be green.Also make sure water itake is 6-8 eight fluid ounces glasses per day.Helps with the bowls movements to be complete.Can get bunged up if not taking in enough luids.

love it

5374861436491363809님께서 Dec 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it. Very good!

Excellent

Reviewer2660764님께서 Sep 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fresh and good quality and priced well!

great

4723105938361988794님께서 May 24, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

With this product I was more than satisfied.

Love these!

Reviewer2983302님께서 Apr 14, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I did a lot of research before selecting this brand, and I feel it's pretty top notch! I take it with Chlorella and feel my body is getting the boost it needs. I have definitely felt an energy lift, not to mention I think it may be contributing to my hair and nails getting healthier too. This will be part of my daily life for a long time to come. It's a superfood and easy to add to your regimen.

Good product

Reviewer3306205님께서 Nov 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great price too. Will continue to buy

Perfect

5061737384124094171님께서 Oct 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good quality

from Bratislava, Slovakia

Reviewer1717002님께서 Nov 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect price, good quality. I dont have it after two weeks. I think when taking I didnt feel so hungry as usually. Maybe it gave me some minerals I was missing or what.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품