KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Love the clean feeling

Reviewer1471019님께서 Aug 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love using this product with my water pic every night. It keeps my gums healthy and really helps to keep the plaque away - My dental hygienist comments on the increasing improvement to my dental health.

Wonderful products

Reviewer1674788님께서 Nov 08, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

All of Nature's Answer Perio**** series are fantastic.

nice toothpaste

katmakiah님께서 Apr 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

yes, you can use it for a toothpaste, or put it in the waterpik. Make sure you rinse it out of the waterpik tube when you are done.

Refreshing!

Reviewer2830254님께서 Dec 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is very refreshing, used with toothpaste, as a mouthwash (diluted!) or added to an oral irrigation machine. I use it in all three ways. I would like to have it in a package that was easier to transport. The pump device is not meant to travel with, which I have to do regularly.

great product

Reviewer1762127님께서 Mar 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

pretty much as i suspected... highly concentrated, can be used in reservoir or just squirted onto toothbrush

Great and all natural

Reviewer2144919님께서 Jul 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

You don't have buy a big full of quimical bottle to make fresh your mouth, just dilute with small amount of water and feel all the great herbs of this product.

Great Stuff!

Sickness-ELIMINATOR님께서 Dec 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just started using an irrigater for use with braces and wanted to put something in the water that would help clean and freshen at the same time. I use only 1 squirt and it it does the job. It makes my teeth and mouth feel fresh, and I know it's great for my mouth's health. Will definitely buy again. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Perio Products

Reviewer3116972님께서 Dec 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

We use all of the Perio products and our hygenist has commented on how much better our gum health is. She was so impressed with the improvement she wanted to know where to get it. We had periodontal disease and our gums no longer bleed. The Periocleanse is great in the irrigator. It leaves the mouth moist and never dry.

oral cleanser

Reviewer2918868님께서 Jan 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

a very good product. I use it in my irrigator and it has helped improve a gum problem...when I stop using this product the problem slowly returns

Dentist recommended

Reviewer2089428님께서 Jun 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My holistic dentist recommended this to me and I love it. The ingredients are so pure.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품