KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Love the clean feeling

Reviewer1471019님께서 Aug 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love using this product with my water pic every night. It keeps my gums healthy and really helps to keep the plaque away - My dental hygienist comments on the increasing improvement to my dental health.

Wonderful products

Reviewer1674788님께서 Nov 08, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

All of Nature's Answer Perio**** series are fantastic.

Refreshing!

Reviewer2830254님께서 Dec 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is very refreshing, used with toothpaste, as a mouthwash (diluted!) or added to an oral irrigation machine. I use it in all three ways. I would like to have it in a package that was easier to transport. The pump device is not meant to travel with, which I have to do regularly.

nice toothpaste

katmakiah님께서 Apr 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

yes, you can use it for a toothpaste, or put it in the waterpik. Make sure you rinse it out of the waterpik tube when you are done.

Great Stuff!

Sickness-ELIMINATOR님께서 Dec 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just started using an irrigater for use with braces and wanted to put something in the water that would help clean and freshen at the same time. I use only 1 squirt and it it does the job. It makes my teeth and mouth feel fresh, and I know it's great for my mouth's health. Will definitely buy again. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Perio Products

Reviewer3116972님께서 Dec 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

We use all of the Perio products and our hygenist has commented on how much better our gum health is. She was so impressed with the improvement she wanted to know where to get it. We had periodontal disease and our gums no longer bleed. The Periocleanse is great in the irrigator. It leaves the mouth moist and never dry.

taste is strange

Reviewer1562047님께서 Feb 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mouthwash in the bottle smells good, though when diluted in water - tastes a little bit like medicine (but not so bad that I cannot irrigate). After few years of usage, I am so used to taste, I dont find it strange anymore. Even if the base ingredient is Glycerin, it dilutes well in water. I prepare my dilution for one time (not like it is written in details - Add 2 pumpfuls to 10 oz. of warm water).

Clean mouth

Reviewer1963608님께서 Oct 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this with a dental irrigator (water pik) and it leaves my mouth feeling great. I like this alternative to flossing, which is supposed to clean more effectively- and feels like it does. I have just started the practice of "oil pulling", supposed to be an ayurvedic technique to heal all kinds of health problems, including gum issues. Check out the website of that name for more info. Seems promising.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I don't use it as it's supposed to be used, but...

Reviewer1582777님께서 Feb 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have no idea how I'm supposed to use this, what I do is put a squirt of it in a small container with warm water and use it as a regular mouthwash. It's not super-minty or anything but seems ok.

Numbs my mouth

Reviewer1462610님께서 Jun 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The last third of this liquid was too strong to use, it numbs your lips and tongue. Maybe shaking it up before each squirt would help. It looks very similar to PerioScript, but it's not like it at all.

상품 1-10 중 전체 27 상품