KO

₩3,585

₩5,521

할인금액: ₩1,936 (35% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

This stuff is fantastic!

Reviewer2712994님께서 Jan 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am so happy with PerioRub. Because of past health problems and lack of money for dental care I have pockets in my gums. My gums became irritated and swollen in one area, still not enough money for the dentist, and I used PerioRub. Within a day that area was better and I started rubbing it on all of my gums. They feel firm and much better after 3 days. It says you can use it as much as possible and I have put it on after I brush my teeth, 3X a day. It is a gel and I put a little bubble of it on a Q-tip and rub in on, changing Q-tips for each quarter section of my gums. The gel is a little firm so it doesn't just rub in, it might take a while or putting it on the end of my finger works better. I have also used the Perio tooth paste and mouth wash which is nice, but this is the best. I love the mint and love what it is doing to my gums!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great Product for mouth injuries/dental work and Excellent Service from IHERB.

Reviewer1412643님께서 Oct 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought PerioRub after dental surgery when my dentist recommended a professional ointment to use on the extraction/bone graft site. I looked up the ingredients and found PerioRub to be IDENTICAL and probably made by the same company. Very inexpensive and does a great job at healing the delicate tissues in the mouth. I keep one in my purse to use on bug bites, cuts, etc. as an antibacterial because it has calendula in it. Easier than carrying a bottle a calendula oil. Another hint for mouth healing is to make a mouth rinse using about a tsp. of Pink Himalayan salt with a dropper full of Herb Pharm's Calendula Tincture to a cup of water. Swish gently several times a day for miraculous healing. And if you suffer from frequent itchy bug bites when hiking/camping, this solution will work wonders to calm the itch. Healing Herb's "5 Flower Remedy" (same formula as Rescue Remedy but lower price) will work well to keep the bite from itching and spreading.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Repeat buyer of this product

Reviewer2993460님께서 Mar 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This gel does help with sensitive teeth, without numbing your nerves the way drugstore products do. The taste is fresh and natural, too. I use it as a toothpaste substitute sometimes.

Helps prevent infections.

Reviewer1156637님께서 Jun 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use Perio Rub for my children whose teeth are rotting out and to prevent infections as their baby teeth fall out and after they have teeth pulled. In fact, today, my 7-year old was putting PerioRub on her tooth that was loose. I also use their toothpaste and mouthwash.

Excellent Product

Reviewer2466877님께서 Dec 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

All of the Perobrite products are excellent!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Effective in combating gum problem

Reviewer2281839님께서 Apr 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have dry mouth and when it is allergy season, it become especially bad; I sleep with mouth breathing due to the stuffy nose. Immediately when I find the gum tenderness or bleeding, I apply the PerioRub to that part of the gum, message it with a small kid's toothbrush, the next day it is greatly improve.

wonders on my gums

5632236252799714622님께서 Apr 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use this after perio mouthwash and its, stopping the rceeding of my gums.

Natures Answer, Perio Rub

Reviewer1445976님께서 Nov 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a son with autism and i use this to brush his teeth. love it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Still working on this one.

Reviewer1604997님께서 Jul 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My gums are "borderline" as far as pocket depth is concerned and I'm trying a holistic regimen after the usual dentist recommended suggestions didn't seem to make any difference. My gums "feel" better...I don't normally bleed. Will be interesting to see how the next check-up is. Also using Organix South Neem toothpaste and mouthwash.

Normal

FEED-ME-MORE님께서 Apr 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't give it the best rating, because it helps only a little bit, does not do any kind of miracles and it is inconvenient to use, especially for me, as I am wearing braces. All these people writing that it rubs in badly are right. But ingredients are good, for sure, just maybe could be more concentrated for even better effects.

상품 1-10 중 전체 35 상품