KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Nature's Answer, 페리오러브, 치아와 잇몸용, 쿨 민트, 1/2 온스 (14.2 g)

₩3,792
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 32 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

This stuff is fantastic!

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2712994님께서 Jan 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am so happy with PerioRub. Because of past health problems and lack of money for dental care I have pockets in my gums. My gums became irritated and swollen in one area, still not enough money for the dentist, and I used PerioRub. Within a day that area was better and I started rubbing it on all of my gums. They feel firm and much better after 3 days. It says you can use it as much as possible and I have put it on after I brush my teeth, 3X a day. It is a gel and I put a little bubble of it on a Q-tip and rub in on, changing Q-tips for each quarter section of my gums. The gel is a little firm so it doesn't just rub in, it might take a while or putting it on the end of my finger works better. I have also used the Perio tooth paste and mouth wash which is nice, but this is the best. I love the mint and love what it is doing to my gums!

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Repeat buyer of this product

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2993460님께서 Mar 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This gel does help with sensitive teeth, without numbing your nerves the way drugstore products do. The taste is fresh and natural, too. I use it as a toothpaste substitute sometimes.

Helps prevent infections.

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1156637님께서 Jun 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use Perio Rub for my children whose teeth are rotting out and to prevent infections as their baby teeth fall out and after they have teeth pulled. In fact, today, my 7-year old was putting PerioRub on her tooth that was loose. I also use their toothpaste and mouthwash.

Excellent Product

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2466877님께서 Dec 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

All of the Perobrite products are excellent!

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great Product for mouth injuries/dental work and Excellent Service from IHERB.

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1412643님께서 Oct 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought PerioRub after dental surgery when my dentist recommended a professional ointment to use on the extraction/bone graft site. I looked up the ingredients and found PerioRub to be IDENTICAL and probably made by the same company. Very inexpensive and does a great job at healing the delicate tissues in the mouth. I keep one in my purse to use on bug bites, cuts, etc. as an antibacterial because it has calendula in it. Easier than carrying a bottle a calendula oil. Another hint for mouth healing is to make a mouth rinse using about a tsp. of Pink Himalayan salt with a dropper full of Herb Pharm's Calendula Tincture to a cup of water. Swish gently several times a day for miraculous healing. And if you suffer from frequent itchy bug bites when hiking/camping, this solution will work wonders to calm the itch. Healing Herb's "5 Flower Remedy" (same formula as Rescue Remedy but lower price) will work well to keep the bite from itching and spreading.

상품 1-5 중 전체 32 상품