KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Nature's Answer, Organic Red Clover Tops, 90 Veggie Caps

sweden님께서 Feb 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just OK. You need to take 6 of this caps every day, making these more expensive than you might think. I've been testing these with the Nature's Way, Red Clover, Blossom & Herb, 400 mg, 100 Capsules and find that Nature's Way works MUCH better at reducing hot flashes--and I need to take only 2 caps per day.

Nature's Answer Organic Red Clover Tops

Reviewer2059513님께서 Feb 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like that it's organic, manufactured GMP, and cheap. I've only been taking it for about a week, but it seems okay. Red clover is supposed to be good for cleaning the blood, and might also protect against MSG(monosodium glutamate).

good product

RhondiLynne님께서 Sep 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nature's answer is a good brand, and has excellent prices. I use this to combat hot flashes and it is also a good blood cleanser and mildly calming. I also mix it in a homemade blend of herbs i make for my dog, who has allergies, as it helps to keep her blood clean, reducing toxins and aiding in allergy control.

Perfect.

Reviewer2550937님께서 Jul 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have used a couple bottles now and won't be without it. Seems very gentle support for women's issues.

Red clover

Reviewer1925596님께서 Oct 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for cleansing my blood to assist in keeping my skin clear...and it has been working great....it is beneficial taking in combination with burdock root for cleansing with no side effects....i would recommend for taking for the purposes i described.....if you have taken antibotics and other remedies for acne that i have tried with limited results......this is a winner!!

No more hot flashes

Reviewer1055106님께서 Apr 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good for menopausal problems and problems due to high testosterone in women. By user in Sweden.

It helps

Reviewer3310636님께서 Feb 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

it works for hot flashes.

happy hormones

Reviewer2214812님께서 May 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have just started them but I can already sense an improvement in how I feel

I love this product!

Reviewer2266459님께서 Jan 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product if you're suffering from night sweats and chronic acne like I was. I'm now off the antibiotics I was taking for the acne and I have no more night sweats.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nature's Answer, Organic Red Clover Tops, 90 Veggie Caps (NTA-16314)

Reviewer2463413님께서 Feb 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Help a lot, feel good