KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩6,232

₩11,551

할인금액: ₩5,319 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
(5)
3 별점
(1)
2 별점
(0)
1 별점
(0)
평가 | 영어
정렬

Red Clover

karishma님께서 Jun 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Higher content of red clover and very reasonable price. I have been taking these caps for just under a month to balance my hormones and to manage my pimples as a result of hormonal imbalance. I have noticed a big difference, my face is pretty much clear with only mild scars. Very happy. Very happy that I didn't have to take antibiotics to stop my break outs!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good product

Reviewer3306205님께서 Nov 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great price too. Will continue to buy

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

good product

RhondiLynne님께서 Sep 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nature's answer is a good brand, and has excellent prices. I use this to combat hot flashes and it is also a good blood cleanser and mildly calming. I also mix it in a homemade blend of herbs i make for my dog, who has allergies, as it helps to keep her blood clean, reducing toxins and aiding in allergy control.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Red clover

Reviewer1925596님께서 Oct 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for cleansing my blood to assist in keeping my skin clear...and it has been working great....it is beneficial taking in combination with burdock root for cleansing with no side effects....i would recommend for taking for the purposes i described.....if you have taken antibotics and other remedies for acne that i have tried with limited results......this is a winner!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Perfect.

Reviewer2550937님께서 Jul 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have used a couple bottles now and won't be without it. Seems very gentle support for women's issues.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Nature's Answer, Organic Red Clover Tops, 90 Veggie Caps (NTA-16314)

Reviewer2463413님께서 Feb 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Help a lot, feel good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Nature's Answer, Organic Red Clover Tops, 90 Veggie Caps

sweden님께서 Feb 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just OK. You need to take 6 of this caps every day, making these more expensive than you might think. I've been testing these with the Nature's Way, Red Clover, Blossom & Herb, 400 mg, 100 Capsules and find that Nature's Way works MUCH better at reducing hot flashes--and I need to take only 2 caps per day.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Nature's Answer Organic Red Clover Tops

Reviewer2059513님께서 Feb 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like that it's organic, manufactured GMP, and cheap. I've only been taking it for about a week, but it seems okay. Red clover is supposed to be good for cleaning the blood, and might also protect against MSG(monosodium glutamate).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

works well

Reviewer2904198님께서 Nov 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

when i first started taking the red clover i was taking it along with fenugreek. i broke out really bad on my face and back for about two weeks, but then it went away and my skin is back to normal. i feel like my hormones are more balanced and my pms has been reduced greatly.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Organic Red Clover Tops

Reviewer1349751님께서 May 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

A great add-on with the Red Raspberry Leaf.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »