KO

₩10,213

₩16,557

할인금액: ₩6,343 (38% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Loved the Oil of Oregano

Reviewer2852238님께서 Oct 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

It got rid of a fungal infection that I had for several months, that I tried 3 separate scripts for...I am excited...I was advised by my sister that it would help...now I will always take them. :) So, expect more orders.

gentle

Reviewer2648100님께서 Aug 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm taking for candida and it seems to be working for that, side effect: skin has nice glow.

Awesome Product

Reviewer2561479님께서 Nov 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nature's Answer Oil of Oregano works better than the other brands. I have been using this product for over a year and have had no issues.

Better than antibiotics

Reviewer2831689님께서 Feb 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

after taking this for 2 weeks my cold is subsiding..finally...kaiser could not help but this product did....fast shipment too! best price on the the net to boot!

Candida Must

Belle85님께서 May 25, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

If I could give Oil Of Oregano 10 Stars I would. It has worked wonders for my stubborn Candida Overgrowth, and it has worked fast.I already ordered more. If you suffer from Candida, you must give this a try!

Safe plane ride

Reviewer1063306님께서 Jan 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took some oil of oregano before getting on a plane full of people sneezing and coughing. I stayed healthy, even though I was run down! These are small enough to make stomach upset less of an issue, too. I'd still recommend taking them before a meal. I also sent some to my daughter in S. Korea when she said the flu was going around.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Natures answer oil of oregano softgels

Reviewer1711701님께서 Mar 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very efective for my GI tract condition

Nature's Answer, Oil of Oregano, 90 Softgels

Reviewer2511534님께서 Oct 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

love it, tiny - easy to swallow, works effectively for stomachache /food poisoning due to bad digestion

Wonderful Product

Reviewer2952150님께서 Nov 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works every time for me to shorten a cold or cure a sinus infection. Small enough to swallow easily without any after-taste. I buy this brand exclusively - it works so well.

Fine Product

Reviewer3291063님께서 Oct 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nature's Answer oregano oil softgels are excellent for a variety of conditions, from candida to the common cold, post-nasal drip to inflammation. They also help boost mood in some people, and I have noticed this just this past week when I began taking them again for other reasons. It was a nice "extra", and I wasn't fully aware of it for a couple of days, then looked it up on-line to see if it had anti-depressant properties, and indeed it does. It's the gift that keeps on giving. Those who are skeptics should read customer reviews here at iherb and elsewhere, as well as do some googling on their own. The best consumer is the well informed one. The good news about oregano oil is backed up by many sources, from doctors and nurses to patients.

상품 1-10 중 전체 49 상품