KO

iHerb 상품평

₩8,820

₩13,576

할인금액: ₩4,755 (35% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Do-it-yourself natural diet soda

Reviewer2725219님께서 12 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

All you need is this, some lime juice, some stevia extract, and lime seltzer water. You control the mix, and the amount of Kola extract determines the caffeine content. Also try lemon, orange, cherry, etc. All-natural refreshing alternative.

It really does work!

Reviewer1697529님께서 5 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very impressed. Depending on how I feel in the morning I may take 8, 10, 14 or 24 drops late morning or early afternoon, and it gives me the desired boost without being nervous, jittery or hyper. Very, very smooth, and no letdown!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

this works! without the jitters

Reviewer2841015님께서 5 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

really impressed. smooth energy,no crash. nice

Best caffiene

Reviewer3005417님께서 6 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Half doses are all you need. Pleasant flavor and good effect.

Good stuff, best price

Reviewer2074309님께서 2 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is not Gotu Kola, it's Kola. It's main effective compounds are caffeine, but it also has theobromine, a stumulant found in chocolate! Mild taste.

Great product

Reviewer1438758님께서 9 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been using this product along with stevia, soda water and lime instead of the afternoon soda.

Nice alternative to coffee

ludvig님께서 12 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

In my opinion, the taste is similar to burnt sugar or something like that. It's not bad actually. I would expect it to be bitter, but it was not. The effect is almost immediate. Gives you a good kick by 30 drops, but even better at 40 drops. It's a comfortable way to start your day off, and a nice alternative to coffee if you really don't want to take your time to sip it... Though I love coffee, so for me kola nut is just a thing I can take some times when I don't really feel for a coffee. And that's seldom ;) But, I liked this product.

Nice!

Reviewer3207289님께서 9 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product!

As ordered

Reviewer2781347님께서 9 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not sure if I notice a difference, but will continue using....

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품