KO

iHerb 상품평

₩14,590

₩28,618

할인금액: ₩14,029 (49% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Didn't help asthma

Health-Is-Wealth님께서 Oct 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Some studies have proven this will help asthma - it didn't help mine. I dislike the added phosphate and silicate. If I did get again, would go for one with no fillers. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Easy to swallow

Reviewer3196414님께서 Oct 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product. Helps with pain in the joints

Boswellia

Reviewer3032484님께서 Aug 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This really works. I like it for the arthritis in my hands as I crochet a lot. Even my husband likes it for his arthritis pain & stiffness.

Antiinflammatory

JeffKorr님께서 Nov 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Inflammation is now known to be the main cause of heart attacks and strokes. Boswellia extract can be an important tool to help prevent inflammation.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

FEED-ME-MORE님께서 Feb 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought it for my mother, she has joint problems and so on, including brain tumor. She is working, exercising according to her possibilities, so I can't complain. This supplement together with others is helpful.

Excellent service and product

Reviewer2243526님께서 Mar 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm a ongoing and satisfied customer, this boswellia product is the best!

A good product

Reviewer2674066님께서 May 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I added this to Natural Factors Tumeric and Bromelain. It made a difference. I'm reversing some arthritic buildup in my hips with it, complemented by Chondroitin Sulfate, Methionine, Grape Seed Extract, Vitamin C, and CoQ10 for energy to heal.

good product

Reviewer2791975님께서 Mar 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

will buy again

Boswellia Extract

Reviewer2144919님께서 Dec 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works great for inflammed bowel if you have problem with stress.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품