KO

₩10,151

₩15,624

할인금액: ₩5,472 (35% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Candida, Yeast Infection, Anti-Fungal (White/Grey Clouded Toenails)

Reviewer1459486님께서 Oct 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Barberry Root is known to be just about the most powerful anti-fungal agent to fight the candida fungus (from The Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine), which causes yeast infection in women, those ugly clouded over finger/toenails, etc. When I use this product, my toenails start turning pink and healthy again from the bottom up. It's amazingly effective! I strongly recommend it. (Other powerful anti-fungals are ginger root, garlic, cinnamon, thyme, etc., in that order. Best to all:)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nature's Answer, Barberry Root, Organic Alcohol, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviewer2322975님께서 Jan 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent extract ratio and strength.

a happy bladder again!

Reviewer2287315님께서 Sep 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product was very beneficial for my pets bladder problem, which returned back to normal, after only 2 weeks use (15 drops twice a day) in combination with equal parts of sarsaparilla root and red clover.

Urinary infection

Reviewer1500436님께서 Feb 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fixed the urinary problem

Very good!

Reviewer1352845님께서 Sep 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good, the product has helped my digestion no end!

Nature's Answer, Barberry Root, Organic Alcohol. 1 fl oz (30) ml

Reviewer1999653님께서 Apr 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Here also I am exploring this liquid herbal extract. I have used Barberry herbal capsules and know the herb is beneficial. I believe the herbal extract will be similar in maintaining my health. Thank You.

oaky

Reviewer2629340님께서 Mar 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good enough don't like the alcohol.

Made me nauseous

5240434867861180387님께서 Feb 24, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took two full droppers, and it made me nauseous. Be careful. Don't take too much. I don't know what effect it may have as I have not taken it regularly.

terrible tasting

Reviewer2525926님께서 Sep 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I first had the barberry from another firm, which was more expensive (I thought). But this barberry needs more than 50 drops per portion, so it's not very cheap at all. And the taste is really awful, I got nauseous from it. But all that wouldn't have been so bad if it helped, but it didn't. The problem for which I was taking the other barberry came back when I used this product.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품