KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩9,764

₩15,027

할인금액: ₩5,264 (35% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
(2)
3 별점
(1)
2 별점
(0)
1 별점
(1)
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Nature's Answer, Astragalus, Alcohol-Free, 2,000 mg

Reviewer2100867님께서 May 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Pure product with out alchol

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

excellent for immune system

KentuckyWildcat님께서 Sep 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this whenever I feel like I am coming down with something. Used in conjuction with other support supplements like colloidal silver, zinc, vitamin C, echinacea and goldenseal, colds and flus don't stand a chance. But if they do manage to get a foothold, the symptoms are not as severe and the duration not as long.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

great

Reviewer2958065님께서 Feb 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have ordered around 5 bottles. Really great to prevent getting sick as soon as you feel the starting symptoms. Strongly recommend!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Nature's Answer, Astragalus Root, Alcohol-Free, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

FEED-ME-MORE님께서 Aug 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is used by my 8 years young doggy. It is very concentrated and dog hates it, but it is an immune booster! This helps strengthen against viral infections. It is suitable with kidney and liver problems. Astragalus also stimulates T-cell activity and raises white blood cell counts. Also it is recommended for dogs with cancer. It boosts energy levels in debilitated dogs and human beings.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great product for winter ills

Reviewer2982629님께서 Aug 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this when my daughter had a bad virus & it was very effective. Also give to my dogs as it is alcohol free which I love. This is always included in my Naturopath's cold remedy formula.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Very good!

Reviewer3294135님께서 May 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I give 3-4 drops diluted in water a day to my cat few times a year to boost his immune system and also to prevent cancer. I squirt it in his mouth and it goes down smooth, no gagging.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent Product

Reviewer2607044님께서 Feb 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to take and doesn't taste too bad. Seems to really help with overall feeling of wellness. I always take this along with Oreganol when I get a sore throat or feel like I am coming down with something. It really works.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

energy

Reviewer3176668님께서 Jan 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

keeps my energy up and healthy

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

love this

Reviewer2684050님께서 Nov 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

love that it is alcohol free. no real taste,works great

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good for cats

CariMarq님께서 Nov 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a safe herb for cats. When one of my cats gets under the weather, I give him or her 4 drops in the morning and 4 drops in the evening mixed in with wet food. I sometimes mix it in with raw egg yolk as well. This plus lysine powder has really been amazing for sick cats.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 25 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »