KO

₩7,816

₩14,484

할인금액: ₩6,668 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

This doesn't seem as pure as others and the ingredient list is inaccurate.

Reviewer1873086님께서 Apr 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been diagnosed with environmental illness induced by mold and chemicals. I've been on a successful healing protocol that includes using charcoal in between meals and at night. I experienced a setback that coincided with a brand switch to this and realized it contains calcium silicate and rice flour, where as other charcoal brands did not. The online description did not detail the calcium silicate but the bottle I received listed this. I will be returning it. Please note that the average person may not be bothered by this, but someone with environmental sensitivities and food allergies may notice the additive.

charcoal capsules

Reviewer1223645님께서 Nov 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I havd IBS and this is the best natural solution for intestinal discomfort. I have been taking charcoal capsules for over eight years.

good remedy

Reviewer3236571님께서 Jun 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Charcoal is helpful not only for reducing gas, but for any time you've ingested something you wish you hadn't. Just be sure to have with plenty of water. Also, this is pretty much the only charcoal I've found that's in vegicaps, and the price is excellent.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Wonderful for Gas, and stomach problems,

Reviewer1805827님께서 Dec 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got a hold of some bad food, which gave me trouble for two weeks , but this really calmed my stomach and seemed to rid my system of what ailed it in one day.

I like it

Reviewer2639089님께서 Aug 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gas,intestinal discomfort,hangovers-whatever happens, it works!

Great Product; Great Service

Reviewer1469532님께서 Apr 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this product because the caps are vegan. I received the product very quickly and in good order. Thanks, iHerb.

A good natural cleanser

Reviewer1815452님께서 Jul 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this regularly to cleanse by body. Absorbs all kinds of toxins including heavy metals.

Relief of Gas

Reviewer2144919님께서 Nov 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works great for gas when you eat a big meal in the night.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I didn't think there would be a difference..

Reviewer1569089님께서 Nov 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I thought all of these products were the same but apparently not. Nature's Answer Activated Charcoal works better and at a lower dose than others I have tried. I recommend it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

For the heavy duty illness

Reviewer1461402님께서 Nov 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love that this attracts so many nasties in our bodies and flushes them out without any worries. It says on the bottle that it helps to relieve gas and it does clear up the intestines nicely.

상품 1-10 중 전체 37 상품