KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

really helps with my IBS and rosacea

Reviewer2781933님께서 Aug 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used this for a few months now and I have to say that it REALLY helps me. I have mild irritable bowel syndrome and also rosacea, which my doctor says is probably from the problems with my intestinal tract. Taking one pill per day on an empty stomach, my IBS episodes are dramatically reduced, and the rosacea is gone - not reduced, but GONE. It's definitely the charcoal doing it because when I left it off for a few days, my rosacea came back. So, I'm ordering more and I won't let it run out!

calming

4693791554671682909님께서 Jun 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

seems to calm my grumbling bloated tummy. did not like for cleaning teeth. would buy again.

Amazing stuff

4719971555456724650님께서 Mar 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Took when my husband and son both had a stomach virus. They were sick with vomitting, diarrhea, cramping, etc for about 3 days, and all I had was some mild stomach cramping for a day.

Great

5066321041607994441님께서 Mar 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

These calm down an upset tummy in no time

Good Usage.

5678493589250042132님께서 Oct 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this on my face with my face mask mixture and it works well. I also use it to naturally whiten my teeth.

It saves you!!

Reviewer1818116님께서 Apr 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is great for problems with excess flatus, intestinal discomfort, hangovers!!

I get gassy...

Reviewer1582777님께서 Feb 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

These may or may not alleviate the gas. Charcoal is good for you, too. What I'm saying is, I can't say for sure that they work, but this is my second pot, and I'm happy to continue taking them.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I didn't think there would be a difference..

Reviewer1569089님께서 Nov 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I thought all of these products were the same but apparently not. Nature's Answer Activated Charcoal works better and at a lower dose than others I have tried. I recommend it!

Great!

MycodePEQ555님께서 Oct 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Big help in body clean of unwanted materials that can lead to putrification and gas or excess flatus!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

For the heavy duty illness

Reviewer1461402님께서 Nov 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love that this attracts so many nasties in our bodies and flushes them out without any worries. It says on the bottle that it helps to relieve gas and it does clear up the intestines nicely.

상품 1-10 중 전체 33 상품