KO

₩6,857

₩8,931

할인금액: ₩2,074 (23% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Good Product

CindyW님께서 Jun 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use palmarosa to protect internal organs, fight germs, help aid digestion,reduce fevers, retain moisture in the skin, and calm nerves.

laba

Strelka님께서 Aug 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The therapeutic properties of Palmarosa oil are antiseptic, antiviral, bactericide, cytophylactic, digestive, febrifuge and hydrating.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

So happy to have a more difficult to find essential oil available

lionandtiger님께서 Jul 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used Palmarosa to help with rosacea and it is also a nice addition to romantic scents when used in combination with other compatible oils.

good product

4854345925083720930님께서 Nov 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this item to make a oil to help make a moisture enhancing oil. I found it to be very effective.

palmarosa

Reviewer3355601님께서 Dec 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

fruity and floral, would work well with orange oil

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer2569685님께서 Oct 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bougt it to use in my deffuser, and it has a pleasant fragrance. But I feel the scent is a little weaker than I expected.

N.A. Palmarose

5673290447568561869님께서 Jun 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really don't like the smell! :(

C. Reed

Reviewer3249018님께서 Oct 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very nice essential oil. Will buy from you again. Good quality products and fast delivery. Thank you for being so pleasant!

Smells wonderful

josie99님께서 Sep 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this to add to my homemade cleaning solution of vinegar. This smells so lemonie! I like it! It cuts through the vinegar smell and adds to no chemicals to my home. I will repurchase.

Do not like

Reviewer2959713님께서 Oct 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product itself is fine. The quality is fine. I had hoped palmarosa was more of a rose scent but I find it repulsive and it has a sour hint to it that just turns my nose away and almost cringe. Bummer.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품