KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Better Absorption

Reviewer1893600님께서 Jun 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good formula with the more absorbable forms of Magnesium.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Little observable changes in sleep pattern

4766314856707539882님께서 Apr 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Powder clumps up very badly. Slightly helped in muscle soreness. Did not improve on sleeping patterns. Generally the product did not do any good after 30 days. Taste is rather unpleasant. Not recommended.

Stained my teeth?

Reviewer1501933님께서 Feb 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This powder ended up staining my teeth with grey metallic stains along the gum line. My dentist was surprised as was I. Needless to say I've stopped using it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Magnesium powder great for stomachs

Reviewer2610625님께서 Feb 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent taste, better with warm water than cold for dilution. Does not upset stomach!

Didn't agree with me

Reviewer3101973님께서 Dec 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It sounded great but something in this formula just didn't agree with me. I suspect it may have been the stevia but will never know. Also, I live in a damp area and the powder caked quite quickly.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

taste

5419148741403620066님께서 Oct 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

doesnt taste so good

dont buy this...

4920450762905986100님께서 Oct 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The powder forms very hard clumps and is difficult to break up even with a chisel..Perhaps the dessicant is too large or it sat on the shelf too long. It was dry as heck and even in a blender it rarely dissolved. I had to chop it with a chisel to bust it up slightly and then crush it with a hammer. It also turned yellow after a while. I don't know if it works because it often stuck to the bottom or side of my blender even after several minutes of blending. I was quite disappointed.

Excellent MG source

Reviewer1864233님께서 Jul 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My heart tells me when I am magnesium deficient. It beats irregularly and my eyelid twitches - both signs of magnesium deficiency. I researched and found that magnesium glycinate and magnesium chloride are the best sources for bioavailable magnesium. I started this magnesium and my heart and eye lid settled down. I also bought the mag chloride ( NutriCology) to supplement this brand. Iherb has the mag cloride in liquid form. Love them both.Settles frayed nerves and impatience, too! Great stuff. Use RAV 813 for your new order. Thanks!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Nausea

Reviewer2193352님께서 Sep 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Every time I take this, it makes me nauseous without fail. It also doesn't keep well, even in my dry climate it tends to harden into one big clump.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Well liked formula

5483384651131905607님께서 Aug 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I went on this formula just recently and showed it to my doctors. They liked the formula a lot and indicated it would be a very good thing for me to take. So far it has worked well. The taste is mildly objectionable but not bad. The cost of the product seemed reasonable as well.

상품 1-10 중 전체 29 상품