KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

THe Best One I have tried

Reviewer1814180님께서 Aug 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried many products that are Magnesium/Malic Acid combinations for muscle pain and relaxation. I heard about a product called Fibrocare that I heard worked wonders for others. This product did nothing for me and I stayed with it for a while. I purchased another brand at Whole Foods, also in caplet form......did nothing. I began feeling like the combination of of magnesium and malic acid for muscle aches and pains really did not do much no matter what brand you buy. Then I thought I would try this powdered form. OMG. There had been a tremendous change in muscle pain, not to mention sleeping better. I took this product to my "holistic" doctor and he read the back of the jar and asked me where I got this product. He wrote down the information because he is going to order this for his practice. He and I like the other supplements in the product as well. I am going to stock up on this item, because if I miss a few nights, I feel it and cannot sleep as well.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

GREAT for energy, but powder is hard to scoop and dissolve

Reviewer2636321님께서 Jan 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been having this problem of being sleepy in the daytime for about 6 years. Seriously, I can doze off in an important meeting and that is very embarrassing. This happens even when I have as much as 12hours of sleep! I started seeing a nutritionist and she thinks I lack magnesium after taking note of my other physical symptoms. AMAZING thing is I no longer doze off in the daytime, even if I have 6 hours of sleep. However, the powder is lumpy thus it's hard to scoop the powder. And the powder is hard to dissolve.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

very effective for aches and pains

rejuvenationmd님께서 Apr 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

tastes great too! My container says free of artificial preservatives, colors, sweeteners, as well as dairy, wheat and yeast but didn't address gluten when the other ingredients read "natural flavors" so I called the company and they said that they are slowly getting gluten-free written on the container. They are making it in Canada which has stricter guidelines than USA in that EVERY batch is tested!

Great Magnesium.

Reviewer1806652님께서 May 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product, helped with muscle stiffness, relaxation. Eased my son`s restless legs & heart palpitations after a couple of doses. I`m confident that in a few more days of use that he will be feeling 100% better. Many people are low in Magnesium which is the cause of so many complaints. Magnesium has over 300 functions in the body. Love this one, will buy again.

MagSense

Reviewer3013611님께서 Feb 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

LOVE it. It lets me do more physical activities without being bed ridden for days after. I have fibromyalgia or something and the simple thigs can be debilitating. I drink this in the morning and I have mild/normal muscle soreness. I love it so much, I don't even realize that it tastes like dirty feet!

Nausea

Reviewer2193352님께서 Sep 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Every time I take this, it makes me nauseous without fail. It also doesn't keep well, even in my dry climate it tends to harden into one big clump.

Stained my teeth?

Reviewer1501933님께서 Feb 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This powder ended up staining my teeth with grey metallic stains along the gum line. My dentist was surprised as was I. Needless to say I've stopped using it.

Excellent MG source

Reviewer1864233님께서 Jul 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My heart tells me when I am magnesium deficient. It beats irregularly and my eyelid twitches - both signs of magnesium deficiency. I researched and found that magnesium glycinate and magnesium chloride are the best sources for bioavailable magnesium. I started this magnesium and my heart and eye lid settled down. I also bought the mag chloride ( NutriCology) to supplement this brand. Iherb has the mag cloride in liquid form. Love them both.Settles frayed nerves and impatience, too! Great stuff. Use RAV 813 for your new order. Thanks!

Great product

Reviewer1874863님께서 Sep 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have severe CFS and am getting help with thyroid, gluten free diet, strong probiotics (which I also buy from iherb), and adrenal support. This is definitley on my list of favorite products. I notice a little energy boost from it and I think it helps me feel better overall. My husband takes it, too. Says it helps him sleep better. I take some b-5 (pantothetic acid) along with this product. I still take a multi-vitamin as well, haven't settle on which one yet. So far the New Chapter Daily One seems best, easiest to get down.

my favourite product

Reviewer3044706님께서 Apr 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

We take this every night before bed helps us sleep so much better. Remember your magnesium levels drop at night & on the odd occasion we have forgotten to take Mag we have had an unsettled night.My husband also swears by it. Stopped twitching & cramps.

상품 1-10 중 전체 29 상품