KO

iHerb 상품평

₩27,676

₩39,529

할인금액: ₩11,853 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Get Going Again.

Reviewer2603668님께서 Sep 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has turned my life around. Three years after a serious illness and extremely difficult surgery, I was still dragging around like a sick kitten. Through research I learned that I might be suffering from adrenal exhaustion which does not necessarily correct itself on its own. I tried this product because it contained ingredients recommended for adrenal recovery - recommended by an MD I heard on the radio. Within days I felt like a new person. I feel better than I have in decades! I highly recommend it for anyone who has been unable to recover from severe fatigue.

adrenasense

Reviewer1985470님께서 Feb 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is helping me with my dependence on steroids for my chronic medicine affliction,i have been weaning myself down to low dosages since i have been taking adrenasense.

A daily must have.

4673163687119698935님께서 Aug 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking AdrenaSense for over six years. Without it I feel rundown and have no desire to accomplish the numerous items on my to-do list. I also suffer from incapacitating migraines, which cause visual disturbances, vomiting and numbness on both sides of my body. I've been to doctors thinking I was suffering strokes or mini strokes, but they insist they are "just" migraines. I started taking the Adrenasense for my fatigue and to help my thyroid system. I've run out before and procrastinated on purchasing more. I've tried different adrenal formulas. My husband noticed that when I wasn't on the Adrenasense my migraines returned and with magnified intensity. As long as I continue to take Adrenasense I don't suffer those horrid miagraines, sure I still get headaches, but nothing like those. I don't know the connection or really need to understand why this specific formula works, I'm just very grateful that it does. I guarante you I will never use another adrenal formula.

AdrenaSense

Reviewer1392683님께서 Nov 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good product. Well worth the money. Fantastic for people suffering from adrenal fatigue.

Pkar

Reviewer1719909님께서 Sep 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found that they are very effective. I will be buying more in the future

Adrena Sense - Natural Factors

Reviewer1626696님께서 Oct 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Product helps to keep me calm, without being sleepy. Great product, price and delivery

AdrenaSense

Reviewer2893240님께서 May 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The same person who suggested the ThyroSense suggested AdrenaSense to help get a better night's sleep. Now I sleep the night through and if I should wake during the night, I go right back to sleep. It took about 5 weeks to start working, but it has been working for the past two months.

Seems to be Helping

Reviewer2447633님께서 May 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Although I've only been taking this for a week, I have noticed a difference in my sleep. It's a subtle difference but I find I am falling asleep a touch quicker than usual. I'm also battling stress this week and so far I'm winning so perhaps the extra adrenal support is helping with keeping my stress levels at a dull roar. It's also not upsetting my stomach or anything either so that's a bonus.

Sleep

Reviewer3113638님께서 Dec 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Took about 2 weeks or so but I now enjoy much longer sleep with only one interruption and am able to return to sleep quickly.

Jury is still out

Reviewer2806115님께서 Mar 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife tried this product for a while, but didn't help her cortisol levels like Super Adrenal Stress Formula (Future Formulations).

상품 1-10 중 전체 32 상품