KO

iHerb 상품평

₩44,799

₩63,990

할인금액: ₩19,192 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Curbs appetite and regulates blood sugar!

eathealthy님께서 Jun 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this supplement for my husband to try. It is an amped up PGX since it has the coconut oil and mulberry extract along with PGX in one capsule. The mulberry helps to even out blood sugar and prevents those crashes where people tend to binge. The PGX and coconut oil helps to curbs appetite. Happy to say it worked as he is losing weight without even trying. It is fairly slow 1-2 pounds per week but WITHOUT ANY change in his eating. I figure if you spend a couple dollars a day on this supplement, it is still cheaper than the extra food/snacks he eats when he isn't taking this supplement. So really, it pays for itself! If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

blood sugar control

Reviewer1643586님께서 Apr 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

is helping to control my blood sugar level, will continue to use it

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best weight loss trick I've seen

Reviewer1386500님께서 May 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff's awesome - I've lost 15 pounds in 3 months with no effort at all! Will continue until I get it all off.

Solved my constipation problem

Reviewer1747486님께서 Aug 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to have serious constipation problem, I will go without a bowel movement for 1-2 weeks at a time. My doctor said to use Benefiber so I started taking lots and lots of Benefiber. It helped, but not solved my problem. I started taking this WellBetX PGX Plus 2 months ago, I am happy to say I am back to myself. I also have lost 7 pounds since without cutting down on my food consumption.

great product

Reviewer1571676님께서 Sep 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

i have swallowing problems with other fibers--this one has many benefits...fiber, helps with blood sugar, easy to swallow...

More publicity

Reviewer2624798님께서 Oct 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product, advertised as it will change your life. It does!!! If you have stuggled with insulin resisitance or glucose management, this will make a big difference. I will be taking this stuff for a long time.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Keeps hunger pangs at bay

Reviewer2130947님께서 Jan 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Creates a feeling of satiety for a few hours, making calorie restriction much easier. I'll always use this product. As usual, great value and fast shipping from iHerb.

Bloating side effect

4906698094731221382님께서 Aug 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

After just one day of taking PGX I became bloated, to the point where I looked pregnant. I carried on taking PGX for about 4 more days to see if the bloating was persisting and it did. I wasted about $45 on a product that I cannot use.

These really work!

luanagoncalves님께서 Sep 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my third bottle of PGX. I decided to try this one with Mulberry. I'm never hungry, I'm losing 1-2 lbs a week and the jitters I used to get are gone!

Jello in your Tummy!

Reviewer1220209님께서 Jan 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Take these for breakest with a cup of juice and cup of water. Really extends the juice without a crash. I guess if your fat you can take them before every meal to make you more full. I just use them to balance out my energy levels during the day if I am to busy to snake right.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품