KO

₩24,782

₩35,394

할인금액: ₩10,612 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

WellbetX complete Multi

Reviewer3171724님께서 Jan 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best multivitamin I have ever taken. I feel 100% better when I take this supplement everyday and I really hate to miss taking one.

Diabetes Multi Vitamin

Reviewer2087057님께서 Apr 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've had type 1 diabetes for 40 years and take this vitamin. Of all the research I have done on vitamins needed for those with diabetes, this one seems to be perfect.

works great!

Reviewer2326168님께서 Jan 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product. It is very rare in terms of containing both Vanadium and chromium in combination, which is important for glucose balance. I'll definitely stick to this one.

Blood sugar regulator

Reviewer1480136님께서 Oct 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Along with WellBetX Glucose Balance I've maintained my hypoglycemia with this product for ten years. Always 100 mcg of Chromium at lunch in addition to the WellBetX products. No more ups and downs.

Best Multi vitamen

Reviewer1918157님께서 Apr 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Contains all the supplements I took individually. It works great for me!

D WEEDALL

Reviewer2000634님께서 Feb 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

GOOD WEBSITE DETAILS. CLEAR DESCRIPTIONS HELPFUL INFORMATION. QUICK DELIVERY TO HOME. YOUR HERBAL FORMULA IS BETTER FOR DIGESTION THAN THOSE PRODUCED BY OTHER COMPANIES USING CHEMICAL - BASED -PRODUCTS.

Stops the Craving

Reviewer2060826님께서 Jun 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This multi helps to balance my blood glucose so that I don't crave carbs and sweets. I have a finnicky stomach, though, and this particular vitamin has made me feel queezy a few times. Even so, I continue to use if, because it helps me to keep from overeating.

Natural Factors, WellBetx Complete Multi for Glucose Balance

Reviewer1343890님께서 Jul 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have not used htis product long enough to evaluate it fairly. So far, I have not realized any changes, positive or negative, in glucose levels.

Wellbetx

4935222901652552165님께서 May 16, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

My diabetes control is greatly aided by this vitamin. This vitamin really aides in my diabetes control!

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품