KO

₩26,544

₩37,912

할인금액: ₩11,368 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Inflammation Block

Reviewer2060826님께서 Jun 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My MD herbologist recommends this product for the inflammation associated with fibromyalgia. It seems to work for me, when I am able to time it just right. It needs to be taken on an empty stomach, between meal, in order for it to work on tissues rather than on food digestion. And I have a difficult time remembering to take the pills between meals.

Very effective

Reviewer2795166님께서 May 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It really helps to alleviate inflammation and stiffness of swollen joints.

Natural Factors, Tumeric & Bromelain

Reviewer2186720님께서 May 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

We use bromelain enzymes for digestion, and the tumeric is anti-inflammatory. Good for everything!!! Mary

Turmeric and Bromelain

Reviewer2739714님께서 Mar 26, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this product because it was approved by my hematologist as "worth trying" against a bone marrow disease -- AL amyloidosis. Apparently curcumin/turmeric has shown promise against multiple myeloma and similar blood/bone marrow disease. I like the combination with bromelain for better absorption.

Taking for Inflammation

Reviewer3054770님께서 Aug 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've injured my knee and have been taking this to help with the pain and swelling. I can tell a difference for sure. When I forget to take it, the pain and swelling returns. The key, I believe, is to be consistent long enough for healing to take place.

madeline christon

Reviewer1543968님께서 Jul 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I suffer from gout and have gouty arthritis also which really nags me. This product has really helped me function better. I certainly feel the difference when I don't take it. Though it may not be the overnignt cure-all, it truely does help. I reccommend that you give it at least 7 days (more or less) to start seeing results. You will however, feel a definite improvement. The bromelain mimics the ingredients to tylenol, so if you have any kidney problems, consult your physician before using.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

helpful in reducing soreness after long runs

Reviewer2084487님께서 Sep 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been taking this after my long runs along with a few other herbal medications. Think I am less sore when I use this product.

Turmeric & Bromelain

Reviewer2891371님께서 Dec 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I hope this works on my arthritis--haven't noticed any difference yet. I'll continue to take it regardless--Alzheimer's runs in my family.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This seems to help me on numerous levels

newday님께서 Dec 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have osteoarthritis in both hips. I have taken glucosamine for the pain but started to have mild side effects so switched to Tumeric with Bromelain. I usually only have to take one capsule a day with food. The relief from pain can last for several days if I forget. That's amazing. If I've been more active than usual and the day is cold and damp, I'll take 2 capsules. At this rate the price is good as the bottle lasts me almost 3 months.

Tumeric & Bromelain capsules

Pauliina님께서 Nov 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this to ease my joint pain, my knees are a bit better after I started using this, might be due to changes in my diet too..?

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품