KO

iHerb 상품평

₩26,954

₩38,498

할인금액: ₩11,544 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Inflammation Block

Reviewer2060826님께서 Jun 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My MD herbologist recommends this product for the inflammation associated with fibromyalgia. It seems to work for me, when I am able to time it just right. It needs to be taken on an empty stomach, between meal, in order for it to work on tissues rather than on food digestion. And I have a difficult time remembering to take the pills between meals.

Very effective

Reviewer2795166님께서 May 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It really helps to alleviate inflammation and stiffness of swollen joints.

Natural Factors, Tumeric & Bromelain

Reviewer2186720님께서 May 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

We use bromelain enzymes for digestion, and the tumeric is anti-inflammatory. Good for everything!!! Mary

Turmeric and Bromelain

Reviewer2739714님께서 Mar 26, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this product because it was approved by my hematologist as "worth trying" against a bone marrow disease -- AL amyloidosis. Apparently curcumin/turmeric has shown promise against multiple myeloma and similar blood/bone marrow disease. I like the combination with bromelain for better absorption.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

helpful in reducing soreness after long runs

Reviewer2084487님께서 Sep 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been taking this after my long runs along with a few other herbal medications. Think I am less sore when I use this product.

Turmeric & Bromelain

Reviewer2891371님께서 Dec 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I hope this works on my arthritis--haven't noticed any difference yet. I'll continue to take it regardless--Alzheimer's runs in my family.

Tumeric & Bromelain capsules

Pauliina님께서 Nov 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this to ease my joint pain, my knees are a bit better after I started using this, might be due to changes in my diet too..?

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This seems to help me on numerous levels

newday님께서 Dec 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have osteoarthritis in both hips. I have taken glucosamine for the pain but started to have mild side effects so switched to Tumeric with Bromelain. I usually only have to take one capsule a day with food. The relief from pain can last for several days if I forget. That's amazing. If I've been more active than usual and the day is cold and damp, I'll take 2 capsules. At this rate the price is good as the bottle lasts me almost 3 months.

turmeric & bromelain

Reviewer2292376님께서 Jan 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

great. i hope it's working.

Natural Factors Turmeric & Bromelain caps

Reviewer2138802님께서 Jun 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been using for the last two weeks no seen result but turmeric has many health benefits as well as being great for the skin. I will keep using it.

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품